POLL: Thoughts on Leaked Logo | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL: Thoughts on Leaked Logo

What do you think of the leaked Miami Dolphins logo?

• LOVE IT!

Votes: 63 11.5%
  • HATE IT!

Votes: 340 61.8%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 147 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another idea is to have a silhouette of other dolphins along the side of the main one? to illustrate that dolphins run in packs.

d-1
They are called pods. This I like. Better than 98% of the other ones. There really is like 3 good logos that have been leaked.
Im ready to see how much our logo was changed. Maybe a minor one. We will see.

They are called pods. This I like. Better than 98% of the other ones. There really is like 3 good logos that have been leaked.
Im ready to see how much our logo was changed. Maybe a minor one. We will see.

Again, pods, schools, pack, what is the difference...?

Dolphins run in packs, to scare a bait fish out to eat, and they attack like wolfs to eat there prey.

I actually caught a real life dolphin fishing off the keys, I caught a tuna and as I was reeling it into the boat, 3 dolphins attacked it, and I hooked into a real life porpoise and fought him for like 45 minutes before I could cut the line and please "note" that I say they run in packs, a pod doesn't run to attack something.

I get so tried of posters trying to interject their opinions on issues that really mean nothing.

Dolphins run as "packs" to make a kill.

Simple as that...!

d-1

I like the gray dolphin. Are you intending the half sun?

Yes. It's a different look. But, I kept all elements. I made severals versions of it with different color schemes check the other LOGO threads they are there. My original version with a different sun in on dolphinslogo.com and in my signature.

More Logos (I made all of these) Take a look GO DOLPHINS!!!

14j0wvo-1.jpg
My tweak of FINFAN now officially posted on dolphinslogo.com. I am known as DOLPHINSKINGS1.

vzc50k-1.jpg
My original version : Fresh look old school colors all the elements different type of sun. Now officially posted on dolphinslogo.com

2zho3g8-1.jpg
original HALF sun : An alternate look, today's colors, modern M and half sun. Now officially posted of dolphinslogo.com

These were requested by (Perfect72)
1. Change NAVY to GREY, Leave TEAL & WHITE alone = ?
2. Change NAVY to TEAL. Change TEAL to GREY & Leave White Alone = ?
3. Change NAVY to GREY, Change TEAL to NAVY & leave WHITE alone = ?
4. Change NAVY to TEAL. Change TEAL to NAVY & change WHITE to GREY = ?

11afhc3-1.jpg

nwd37-1.jpg

2ithqc9-1.jpg

291116x-1.jpg

Gray version on helmet (per request of roy_miami)
zjyond-1.jpg

Tell me whatcha think. I already got three on dolphinslogo.com check em out.

Thanks for all of your support. It may never change the way the us fans want it. But, we can keep trying. I have submitted all of them to our CEO Mike Dee on Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pick your favorite logo from this or other sources

Out of the many logos posted on dolphinslogo.com, what is your favorite- ill copy a few of my favorites here
clear.gif

pobably my favorite. clean, modern yet traditional. very nice.

clear.gif

Nice, but reminds me of NCAA, boise state. modern and IMO, with NIKE taking over, will be the future look of many NFL helmets.

clear.gif

This was circulated around our forums many times and i think the creator is a member. I like the aggressive, yet traditional look.

Click on the link, and let us know what your favorite logo is. As fans, we deserve to be heard in what we think about the logo!

Out of the many logos posted on dolphinslogo.com, what is your favorite- ill copy a few of my favorites here
clear.gif

pobably my favorite. clean, modern yet traditional. very nice.

clear.gif

Nice, but reminds me of NCAA, boise state. modern and IMO, with NIKE taking over, will be the future look of many NFL helmets.

clear.gif

This was circulated around our forums many times and i think the creator is a member. I like the aggressive, yet traditional look.

Click on the link, and let us know what your favorite logo is. As fans, we deserve to be heard in what we think about the logo!

state06 also let them know you must click on YOUR LOGOS to see them all close up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom