POLL: Thoughts on Leaked Logo | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL: Thoughts on Leaked Logo

What do you think of the leaked Miami Dolphins logo?

• LOVE IT!

Votes: 63 11.5%
  • HATE IT!

Votes: 340 61.8%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 147 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fxc9bc-1.jpg

Here you go Daytona FIn.

Personally mine is better with longer fins down. Plus this looks like Nemo with short ass arms. :lol:

fxc9bc-1.jpg

Here you go Daytona FIn.

Personally mine is better with longer fins down. Plus this looks like Nemo with short ass arms. :lol:
Mine is better :lol:. It is amazing what you guys can do with those programs or i'm just compliterate. I was thinking fewer lines , maybe 3 in each curve and extend the middle one out a bit (or shorten the other 2).

Mine is better :lol:. It is amazing what you guys can do with those programs or i'm just compliterate. I was thinking fewer lines , maybe 3 in each curve and extend the middle one out a bit (or shorten the other 2).

I can do that too. I will hook you up later today. I work today so I have some free time. Question? May I ask why you don't want a helmet? Look at the ones I created with helmets. But, if you perfer no helmet I can do that too as well. Also, who is the babe in you sig? Sucrumptious!!!!:hump:

I can do that too. I will hook you up later today. I work today so I have some free time. Question? May I ask why you don't want a helmet? Look at the ones I created with helmets. But, if you perfer no helmet I can do that too as well. Also, who is the babe in you sig? Sucrumptious!!!!:hump:

Personally , I would be happy with our w/o the helmet. Whatever the dolphins decide to do w/ the helmet , I will be ok with it. So you can try both if you have the time. Google images , sara underwood.

My Idea was to have the back wrapping around the backside of the helmet without the tail to give it some motion, I agree it's too buzy with the sun.

The best logo on the internet is the following...and it isn't close:

newdolphinslogo2013380x270-1.jpg

My Idea was to have the back wrapping around the backside of the helmet without the tail to give it some motion, I agree it's too buzy with the sun.

Its good for a helmet, but not as a standalone logo. Is there a way you could have two version? One for the helmet and one as a standalone logo?

Its good for a helmet, but not as a standalone logo. Is there a way you could have two version? One for the helmet and one as a standalone logo?
Good point, guess I could redesign it or have a standalone but I spent enough time on this already and its not like it's going to be used anyway, although I had fun with it.

I don't hate it but that's how I voted b/c my opinion lies closer to hate than indifferent. Not crazy about it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom