POLL: Thoughts on Leaked Logo | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL: Thoughts on Leaked Logo

What do you think of the leaked Miami Dolphins logo?

• LOVE IT!

Votes: 63 11.5%
  • HATE IT!

Votes: 340 61.8%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 147 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
clear.gif
Without the 'Dolphins' on it, I think this would look great on a helmet.

Again, pods, schools, pack, what is the difference...?

Dolphins run in packs, to scare a bait fish out to eat, and they attack like wolfs to eat there prey.

I actually caught a real life dolphin fishing off the keys, I caught a tuna and as I was reeling it into the boat, 3 dolphins attacked it, and I hooked into a real life porpoise and fought him for like 45 minutes before I could cut the line and please "note" that I say they run in packs, a pod doesn't run to attack something.

I get so tried of posters trying to interject their opinions on issues that really mean nothing.

Dolphins run as "packs" to make a kill.

Simple as that...!

d-1

Not for nothing, but dolphins swim in pods, whether they "make a kill" or not.

Lots of nice lookin logos. I also like the logo above. Modern. Imo the future of logo design. Outlines of the logo on a base color (white helmet in our case)

I love your original! The half sun make no sense. I may be old fashion but I like the helmet on the dolphin.

I wanted to change it up but, keep all of the elements. Would you like see them with a full sun ring? I will work on them today and put them up for you. Okay. Thanks for your support.

I love your original! The half sun make no sense. I may be old fashion but I like the helmet on the dolphin.

What I did was change it up a tad. But, as you can see I am for tradition and I kept all the elements. I can make all of them with a full sun ring. I will work on them today and post them up here so you can see them okay. Thanks for your support.

2yuk8yv-1.jpg
9fpmgx-1.jpg
5v2hk-1.jpg

Here you go. All of them with full sun rings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we get rid of the damn sun ring already? Just get rid of the color orange all together while were at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom