POLL: Thoughts on Leaked Logo | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL: Thoughts on Leaked Logo

What do you think of the leaked Miami Dolphins logo?

• LOVE IT!

Votes: 63 11.5%
  • HATE IT!

Votes: 340 61.8%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 147 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good. Some other ideas for alternates of this design (All changes would be to the Dolphin ONLY):

1. Change NAVY to GREY, Leave TEAL & WHITE alone = ?
2. Change NAVY to TEAL. Change TEAL to GREY & Leave White Alone = ?
3. Change NAVY to GREY, Change TEAL to NAVY & leave WHITE alone = ?
4. Change NAVY to TEAL. Change TEAL to NAVY & change WHITE to GREY = ?

I can't do the fancy stuff; but Can you please post?

Here U go
1,2,3, AND 4

11afhc3-1.jpg

nwd37-1.jpg

2ithqc9-1.jpg

291116x-1.jpg

2zho3g8-1.jpg
original HALF

vzc50k-1.jpg
My original version

Tell me what ya think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it a lot! Denver esque when they changed from a bronco torso in the middle of big letter D to simply an enlarged bronco head on the helmet. People hated it at first but it was a bold move that worked. If you wanna change the Phins logo but you're not gonna honor our history by going back to the old logo cause you wanna modernize it this is the way to go. Simple & clean. Great job! I personally don't like the styling of the eye but the concept is great. I would support this over that crap they leaked a few weeks ago.
Thank you! You get it, This is exactily what I tried to do, stayed away from the traditional look, wanted a completely new look, no sun, helmet, and an outdated cartoon dolphin:)

First gray one is my favorite, would have to see it on a helmet though.

Or send it to Omar Kelly. He should have his email

Re: My final logo...really

You guys realize that this late in the game they are already close to a final design right? I'm sure at this point they are getting ready to make decisions on the uniforms.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

You do great work but I would do something with the bottom before you send it anywhere. At this stage it looks like a dolphin shaped dildo.
First i looks like a falcon or cardinal, now it looks like a dildo, :lol:, thanks for the input, I'm shure they have a logo already done by their artists, being a loooong time Dolphin fan I do this just for fun.

First i looks like a falcon or cardinal, now it looks like a dildo, :lol:, thanks for the input, I'm shure they have a logo already done by their artists, being a loooong time Dolphin fan I do this just for fun.

I'm not making fun of your work, I like where you are going with it. Yeah , I think the head is a little too pointy like a bird beak. The unfinished bottom needs something. If you put just the logo, without the helmet, on a tshirt it would like kind of odd. But yeah like you and disturbed said it's probably a done deal at this point. It's still fun to look at people's ideas, it is the off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom