POLL: Thoughts on Leaked Logo | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL: Thoughts on Leaked Logo

What do you think of the leaked Miami Dolphins logo?

• LOVE IT!

Votes: 63 11.5%
  • HATE IT!

Votes: 340 61.8%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 147 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its very possible we have multiple logos. This may be a logo in the stadium, but not on a helmet or uniform.

I voted to soon I voted I love it for the logo that was leaked today

Its very possible we have multiple logos. This may be a logo in the stadium, but not on a helmet or uniform.

Looking at that photo again, it definitely looks like it's a jersey sleeve. Sorry to the folks who don't like it, but it looks like this is what you're gonna get.

All of the fuss about a new logo and new uniforms is simply a public relations move on the part of the front office to distract fans from the fact that we have had to endure four straight losing seasons. If I were Jeff Ireland and Mike Dee I would be trying to change the subject away from our last four seasons and Ireland's first two disastrous drafts as well. Don't be fooled Dolfans. The win-loss record is all that matters.

I am gonna be honest with you, our team's logos have never been great. I think it was The Walrus who said it best, it's really hard, maybe impossible, to turn a Dolphin into a great football team logo.

I love the old team logo (the one that looks like it was stamped out of an industrial press), because it's associated with success. It's linked to greatness. But if you actually sit down and just look at it, I mean really look at it on its own... it's a lousy logo.

Give it time. You might like how it looks on the players. At the very least, I think you might agree that the new color -- which is AQUA and not teal -- is an improvement.

Horrible excuse. You have teams with a letter where their logo looks better. You have teams with horses and birds that are more menacing looking. Not even menacing, they just look more professional or just stylized well (for example I love the Broncos logo from the 70's) and I had wish we had done something similiar with the D and the dolphin coming through it. Now we have something that looks like a bad tattoo.

This makes our old logo look 10x better, and I wasn't a big fan of our old logo.

I like the color change, but absuletly not the logo! This actually makes me so sad. Not even mad but sad. My week is ruined

It made me feel like someone pooped on my mashed potatos.

Even a championship can't ungay that logo enough for me to spend money on it

Luckily I got a bunch of phins stuff last christmas because I don't want anything with that logo on it unless is says "super bowl champions" next to it

Can someone close this poll and post a new one with the new leaked photo? I would be interested to see if opinion has changed

i like the logo in my sig looks tough big

Same man .... Now that's progressive.

sigpic19762_76.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom