Poll What main factor do you attribute to our winning season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll What main factor do you attribute to our winning season

Why did we win this year

• Ajayi running game

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • Ryan Tannehill

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Gase

Votes: 112 77.2%
  • Other

Votes: 15 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Finally got to those playoffs and a winning season whats your opinion on why it happened this year?

1. Ajayi and our running game
2. Ryan Tannehill improved play
3. Gase coaching
4. Other please explain

I will list them in order:
1. Gase/Improved coaching
2. Other-Soft schedule. We only beat one winning team. That means we beat nine teams that were .500 or below
3. Ajayi
4. Tannehill

Gase coaching. Personally, I'm not as big of a fan of his in-game calls as offensive coordinator, but I think he has helped to instill a winning culture in Miami. He's done so by putting every position up for grabs thereby intilling greater competition and discipline among the players. I think this has helped some our players develop better as well, due to them having more experience in a starting role.

Other - I increased my alcohol consumption this season. You may thank my liver.

But, really - Gase.

Coaching. I chose Adam Gase, but Vance Joseph, Clyde Christensen, and Darren Rizzi are included in that.

I don't even know that it's debatable. Adam Gase, the playcaller, is as good as advertised. I just hope that when we get to the Super Bowl, we put up more than 8 points. :lol:

Coaching. I chose Adam Gase, but Vance Joseph, Clyde Christensen, and Darren Rizzi are included in that.

I don't even know that it's debatable. Adam Gase, the playcaller, is as good as advertised. I just hope that when we get to the Super Bowl, we put up more than 8 points. :lol:

Rizzi deserves some props IMO, our ST unit was very good this season, despite some individual players being very hot cold this season. Darr and Franks were inconsistent while Grant couldnt catch a cold, but the coverage team was very good and we got a couple of blocks and TDs along the way.

They were by far our best unit on the field vs the Steelers...

Back
Top Bottom