Poll What main factor do you attribute to our winning season | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll What main factor do you attribute to our winning season

Why did we win this year

• Ajayi running game

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • Ryan Tannehill

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Gase

Votes: 112 77.2%
  • Other

Votes: 15 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3363c5cad16d680b4c40a447b1c39967596eb4a75606240408abb41bad859774.jpg

I hate the weak schedule ****. At the beginning of every year fans of every team look at the schedule and determine which games they feel their teams SHOULD win. How many teams actually win every single one of those games? I bet the Browns, Jets and Bills for example wish they did. We'd have made the playoffs every year since 12, minus 15, if we did. My point is it's still hard to do and shouldn't be downplayed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incredible luck. How much was it due to Gase and the team making their own luck, giving themselves opportunities to win, and how much of it was due to sheer dumb luck? I don't know. We'll see if they can keep this up, or just fall right back down to earth next season like Sparano's team.

Second place goes to Ajayi for pretty much single handidly winning several games this season.

Though I thought with the new coaching staff helping/allowing Tannehill to take hhe next step to reaching his potential, and Ajayi being the powerback I always hoped for, it was Gase that was instrumental in getting all of these things to happen.

I'll tell you exactly what I attribute it to. I went to 2 of the first 3 games (at NE and at CIN). When I stopped going.... well the rest is history. For a decent sum of money, I'll stay away from games all of next season.

Definitely Gase. When he came to the franchise, things turned. It was all cultural. When you expect winning, when you instill the discipline and culture, when you hold people accountable, when you teach, when you guide with a firm hand, and when you cut dead weight, you make good things happen...

Gase. nothing was consistent. Tannehill missed games and had some bad games, same thing goes for Ajayi

Running game and soft schedule. Tannehill and Gase are beneficiaries of Ajayi and a powder puff schedule.

Had a lot of good luck this year. And the team fought and scraped for everything.

This team had many chances to quit in multiple games this year. Past Fins teams have done just that. Think of the "walking dead" performances of the Philbin era. This year, these Dolphins kept fighting, and didn't give up. This is the defining characteristic of the season. Our roster wasn't that much different from last year. Coaching. That's the only thing I can think of that made this team different. Now let's go get some damn talent!

The ability to cut some fat off the team and identify the strongest part of the offense is all Gase. Without his ability to do the aforementioned things we would still be wallowing in the muck. Now if we can get Tannenbum away from all personnel decisions, we may have the start of something great.

Back
Top Bottom