Poll: who here wants Derrick Henry? | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: who here wants Derrick Henry?

Trade for Henry?

• Yes, F the picks, F the cap, bring in the aging star RB

Votes: 103 36.1%
  • No, find a back or backs somewhere else

Votes: 182 63.9%

• Total voters
Whoa baby… One at a time please. K here goes…

I love to swim and scuba dive but not with sharks or any open wounds.

My favourite comic book character is The Swamp Thing… one of my favourite all time songs by the Byrds (Untitled album) is “Lover of the Bayou” And, I am crying crocodile tears at the moment so there’s that.

We never did marry and thankfully I managed to break free of her tentacles bout a quarter century ago. 🤠

Favourite Star Trek episode of all - The two-part episode where Kirk is on trial and Christopher Pike finally gets returned to the Thelozians along with the busty blonde… Spock played such a key role in that episode(s). Agree? You might remember the name Mock2?

Next
Ha ha in keeping to form… It was season one episodes 11 and 12 and very appropriately titled, ha ha, especially in this forum and notably in this thread.

Wait for it…

“THE MENAGERIE”

What’s your all-time favourite Mach2?

Carburetors went the way of the Do-Do. 2016 6.4 liter hemis were fuel injected but i see where you were going with it. And by dual Nitrous do you mean a two stage system and are you talking about a fogger system or direct port injection
In my vision it was a two tank NOS system cuz I know how quickly they run out…2 separate buttons in the ****pit and I’d probably go direct port injection but I’d leave that to the tech.

Canes! We got somethin in common! What you drivin these days?

“ There’s more that brings us together then sets us apart”

Hey you voted for Henry right?

In my vision it was a two tank NOS system cuz I know how quickly they run out…2 separate buttons in the ****pit and I’d probably go direct port injection but I’d leave that to the tech.

Canes! We got somethin in common! What you drivin these days?

“ There’s more that brings us together then sets us apart”

Hey you voted for Henry right?
I did vote for Henry. I'm sure that you can guess by my screen name that I'm a Z06 guy. I've had about 10 of them. C5'S and C6's. Had a C6 ZR1 at one point as well. I regret selling it because their prices are through the roof now. I switched to imports a few years ago. Right now I'm driving a 21 M4. The C8 Z06 is calling my name though. How about you? A 2022 Ram with a 6 pack? 😃

Ummm Ninja Foot First of all, good morning… So I just wanted to quickly point out that Derrick Henry is not a Lamborghini. King Henry is a 2016 Dodge Ram with a 6.4L bored out Hemi, Holley carbs, fully lifted with aftermarket upgrades on his suspension and exhaust with dual Nos Nitrous to boot.

The monthly payment is 🥜

Next

Well ****, that's all you had to say. I won't buy another freaking Dodge. Good looking out brother.

I did vote for Henry. I'm sure that you can guess by my screen name that I'm a Z06 guy. I've had about 10 of them. C5'S and C6's. Had a C6 ZR1 at one point as well. I regret selling it because their prices are through the roof now. I switched to imports a few years ago. Right now I'm driving a 21 M4. The C8 Z06 is calling my name though. How about you? A 2022 Ram with a 6 pack? 😃
I actually departed from my 2004 C5 Z06 so I could get my daughter a new Honda Civic… Got 19,000 for her… And to this moment, I can still remember the big rear wheels and that beautiful red ass end on her, as they slowly drove it away from me, toward the garage at the dealership. 🙃

Talk about allocation of resources…

Nope I’m driving a company truck… It’s a 2019 Ram 1500 Sport. Got the Hemi, 20 inch wheels, damn good sound,
leather, overall the best truck I’ve ever owned barnone. I can see why it’s been truck of the year for three straight years. Honestly runs like a clock and power to spare off the line, for a factory build…Might do a little aftermarket on her now that we’re starting to make money again post pandemic. 🤠. Sure do miss my pretty red Corvette though… I remember when I Gotter I picked up the book on C fives and learned all that history about the development of Corvettes and the two men or maybe three men behind the program at Chevy. All the origins like the rolling greens was it no Bowling Green Kentucky factory? I may have to revisit Google to get that right but… Lots of history there! Yeah and as you know the 04’ Z06 was the last version of the C-5’s. It was so cool with the hardtop… Lots of room in the back you know in the trunk, and such a sleek look - reminded me of that rare Nissan or Acura…. Oh well, movin on!

Last edited:
...and 250,000 miles on the engine and transmission.

Oh btw... there's no warrantee!
Around these parts MG (the Chinese version of the shitty British car company) sells well. Cheap, shiney, fake chrome, electronic this and that and long warranty.

One thing very noticeable however is how many low mileage ones a year or so old are available in the second hand market.

Meanwhile I drive a ten year old Chevy trailblazer with 200k kilometers on the clock. Big heavy 4x4 diesel that just keeps going and going.

Kinda like women this is. Shiney newer versions all around but the when you come down to it, better to have the proven quality you know and trust. It's called reliability. I don't need no stinken warranty to fix a power steering pump for 150 dollars if the transmission doesn't drop out at the moment you most need it (when the going gets tough).

What's this got to do with Henry? I forgot honestly 😂

Nope I’m driving a company truck… It’s a 2019 Ram 1500 Sport. Got the Hemi, 20 inch wheels, damn good sound,
leather, overall the best truck I’ve ever owned barnone. I can see why it’s been truck of the year for three straight years. Honestly runs like a clock and power to spare off the line, for a factory build…Might do a little aftermarket on her now that we’re starting to make money again post pandemic. 🤠. Sure do miss my pretty red Corvette though… I remember when I Gotter I picked up the book on C fives and learned all that history about the development of Corvettes and the two men or maybe three men behind the program at Chevy. All the origins like the rolling greens was it no Bowling Green Kentucky factory? I may have to revisit Google to get that right but… Lots of history there! Yeah and as you know the 04’ Z06 was the last version of the C-5’s. It was so cool with the hardtop… Lots of room in the back you know in the trunk, and such a sleek look - reminded me of that rare Nissan or Acura…. Oh well, movin on!
Hands down, my favorite corvette is the C5 Z06. This is one of mine from way back when. Also a 2004. And my ZR1 for good measure
img_1_1679863892879.jpg
Screenshot_20230326_165526_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230326_165518_Chrome.jpg

Around these parts MG (the Chinese version of the shitty British car company) sells well. Cheap, shiney, fake chrome, electronic this and that and long warranty.

One thing very noticeable however is how many low mileage ones a year or so old are available in the second hand market.

Meanwhile I drive a ten year old Chevy trailblazer with 200k kilometers on the clock. Big heavy 4x4 diesel that just keeps going and going.

Kinda like women this is. Shiney newer versions all around but the when you come down to it, better to have the proven quality you know and trust. It's called reliability. I don't need no stinken warranty to fix a power steering pump for 150 dollars if the transmission doesn't drop out at the moment you most need it (when the going gets tough).

What's this got to do with Henry? I forgot honestly 😂
The relationship to Henry is that some think he’s got too much wear on the tires… That his mileage is over 250,000 and there’s no warranty left.… I come back with an all aftermarket Dodge Ram with plenty of tire tread left considering how little he was used in the first two years and probably how thrifty we’ll use him here! Now that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have value… On the contrary the defensive coordinator on the other side is having to account for the king on every play that he’s on the field… And when he’s not he needs to wipe the **** that’s running down his leg worrying about when he does come in.

As you reminded us JamesWsenior - **** the warranty! Especially if he’s got all the bells and whistles to begin with!👑🤠

The relationship to Henry is that some think he’s got too much wear on the tires… That his mileage is over 250,000 and there’s no warranty left.… I come back with an all aftermarket Dodge Ram with plenty of tire tread left considering how little he was used in the first two years and probably how thrifty we’ll use him here! Now that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have value… On the contrary the defensive coordinator on the other side is having to account for the king on every play that he’s on the field… And when he’s not he needs to wipe the **** that’s running down his leg worrying about when he does come in.

As you reminded us JamesWsenior - **** the warranty! Especially if he’s got all the bells and whistles to begin with!👑🤠
Second hand doesn't mean second class...but need to get it at the right price. Don't overpay obviously.

Hands down, my favorite corvette is the C5 Z06. This is one of mine from way back when. Also a 2004. And my ZR1 for good measure
View attachment 139390
View attachment 139391
View attachment 139392
Yep the black one is my car exactly right down to the stock polished aluminum wheels…6 speed manual and the L6? mine was Blaze Red - Bought her for 13.5 and got 19 after adding 50k miles - Used to keep the speedometer set on miles instead of kilometres ha ha ha - I always ran her on the sport setting for the suspension… I presume you had the button also? Loved the CD player…old school and my claim to fame with that car is that I found some winter Michelin tires from a dude in Toronto online… Put them on the car and drove it all winter for a number of years…We have this big hill in Edmonton called 105th St. where you go way way up at a steady incline that’s pretty close to 45 degrees for about 1/3 mile, Cars and trucks will be slipping and sliding and I would just motor up there like a tank! With my windows down and my head out yelling go dolphins! Ha ha She was one sweet ride and definitely a fat bottomed girl. Didn’t do a thing aftermarket to that car… She didn’t need it. Just premium fuel and added octane boost. That’s it.

**** I miss that car. The definition of a chick magnet. Thanks for posting the photos Cane and good luck on the new one ur dreamin of!!

Last edited:
Second hand doesn't mean second class...but need to get it at the right price. Don't overpay obviously.
Yeah and if you’re not a neat freak there’s not a whole lot bad with sloppy seconds neither! 🤠. Wait. What. Ya

Geez I sure hope my daughter told the truth when she said that she no longer visits Finheaven… I gotta go -feeling queasy. 🤢. an it ain’t about the former! Hahaha

Well ****, that's all you had to say. I won't buy another freaking Dodge. Good looking out brother.
Ha ha you must’ve had the old Dodge‘s before they got taken over by Mercedes… These new Dodges are absolutely the most amazing truck out there and I’ve been out in all of the big three… Loads of space, plenty of power, run forever, and a Hemi to boot. Did you know on that new Hemi… They have a MDS system that brings the engine down to four-cylinder’s when you reach cruising speed… So they even save on gas! 🤠

Sorry Ford, Sorry Chevy, Dodge rules the roost. MOPAR baby.

Back
Top Bottom