Poll: Who's our next priority? Arrington, Peterson, Ashworth? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Who's our next priority? Arrington, Peterson, Ashworth?

who

• Total voters
LaVar would be a beast in Capers' attacking zone blitz defense.

Also If anyone could hooke me up with a sig it'd be greatly appreciated.

i think petterson is the best choice. But they are going to ask for too much money.

dantheman07 said:
i think petterson is the best choice. But they are going to ask for too much money.

Nick has a history with Peterson so maybe they can work something out. If Nick really wants him bad enough, we'll get him.

Some more options should you need any:

A QB (Griese/Harrington/Brooks/etc)
Charles Woodson
Ty Law
Sam Adams
Orlando Brown
Jon Runyan
Jeff Backus
Toniu Fonoti
Nate Clements
Ike Taylor

julianpeterson3-1.jpg

:dolphins: please nick saban sign him:dolphins:
http://www.49ersparadise.com/pics/julianpeterson3.jpg

Anyone that will take a pay cut to win a championship. I hope one of the LB's and Ashworth.:bry: :wharf: :mor911: :rawk: We need them!!!

Obviously by Ashworth's agents comments about no contract has been offered I would tend to say he's on the backburner. I would say the LB position is at the forefront. I personally would love to attain Arrington but not with the stickerprice he's after. If Peterson is willing to take a cutrate offer for the ole'ball coach then I would sign him up. Unfortanely I don't know if that will happen.

And like someone else posted don't forget VET QB to duke it out with Lemons during training camp. I've got the feeling Maddox will be signed...

*1. LaVar Arrington
*2. Julian Peterson
3. Will Allen
4. Sam Adams
5. Tom Ashworth

* = One or the other.

I would want Arrington the most because he knocks the shiit out of people

Back
Top Bottom