Poll: Who's our next priority? Arrington, Peterson, Ashworth? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Who's our next priority? Arrington, Peterson, Ashworth?

who

• Total voters
I would rather get Ashworth and Arrington but seeming as Ashworth is on the backburner and we aren't really a player, and we haven't offered anything to LaVar yet I am thinking that they are waiting for Peterson to visit so I voted for Peterson.

Well I would have picked Nate Clements over anyone else however he is not available. This would give us a Shut Down corner that can tackle extremely well and Take him away from someone in our division. So I picked Julian Peterson cause he is available

I think our definate priority needs to be Tom Ashworth because we have the QB, RB, WR, TE and now we just need the line to finish it all up

one of the LB's for sure. Getting Arrington or Peterson pretty much solidifies our Front seven and makes it so we can concentrate on the Secondary in the draft.. I think we're ok, not great, but ok on the O-Line right now.. We're set at RB, TE, and WR... things are coming together just how Nick wants them to..

Why is Clements even up there? Anyways, I voted Arrington. He's the most talented player there and would have the biggest impact on our D. After him it would be Ashworth, followed by Woodson.

Ashworth. Offensive line needs to stay a priority. Houck, or no houck daunte's knee is going to weak this year. We can't afford to be one Oline injury away from leaving Daunte exposed...

DolphinForLife said:
Like I said why is Clements up there, wasn't he tagged by the Bills?

Clements is tagged but still doesn't mean he's off the market. If Saban feels he could be the cornerstone for the secondary for years to come, that's his decision to make.

fishfan34 said:
one of the LB's for sure. Getting Arrington or Peterson pretty much solidifies our Front seven and makes it so we can concentrate on the Secondary in the draft.. I think we're ok, not great, but ok on the O-Line right now.. We're set at RB, TE, and WR... things are coming together just how Nick wants them to..

Everything this guy said is exactly right. Lavar or Julian is huge. Then draft the CB and Safety. I hope a deal gets done in the next couple days. These guys won't last long. Git er done!

I'd love for us to get Arrington or Peterson. That would fill a hole in the defense.
But I feel we need a veteran DB for the secondary.

Ashworth I could do w/o. I don't really want N.E's backup RT. Though he'd be nice for depth at RT and LT and to compete w/Carey at RT.

Back
Top Bottom