Poll: Who's our next priority? Arrington, Peterson, Ashworth? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Who's our next priority? Arrington, Peterson, Ashworth?

who

• Total voters
Didn't Fonoti recently sign with someone? I think it was the Raiders or someone on the west coast, but can't recall specifically.

He signed with Tampa.

He had signed with Oakland, but he failed his physical.

Peterson. Lavar makes some nice plays but he ignores assignments and we could use a lb that good in coverage for all Fast TE in the league. Also the redskins were practically benching him and there were still a good defense.

miadfins said:
Peterson. Lavar makes some nice plays but he ignores assignments and we could use a lb that good in coverage for all Fast TE in the league. Also the redskins were practically benching him and there were still a good defense.

He reminds me a lot of Trotter from the Eagles. The Redskins had some good corners and safeties that could compensate if LB's missed an assignment. We have neither. But Lavar's still a good LB, better than anyone on our squad except ZT and maybe Crowder.

In case Cullpeper isnt recovered and plus we have no backups now I say we bring back "My Boy" Jay Fielder as the backup in South Beach!:dolphins:

anybody just hope we can get either julian or lavar a good cb and a rt and maybe then a good safety and then some depth sounds like a lot huh?

Personally Ty Law we need a big play corner, last year showed me how badly i missed Surtain and now w/o madison we need someone to make the big plays.

Peterson. He's the PERFECT fit for our defense and fills that hole. Now we will be only left with cornerback to solidify.

i still think ash is our next priority to protect our newly acquired qb.

My wishlist would be
1)LaVar Arrington
2)Charles Woodson
3) Sam Adams

I think we definetely need Lavar or JP but what do you guys think about Nate CLements. He always dominates against us also what kind of money would he be asking for. Out of Ty Law, Charles Woodson, and Nate Clements who would be the cheapest and who would u guys rather have. I think i want Nate or Ty.

cchambers84td said:
i still think ash is our next priority to protect our newly acquired qb.

I think Ashworth is probably going to be a 2nd stringer, OT depth, or when Houck and Saban get made at Shelton's bad pass protection.

WazzMan16 said:
In case Cullpeper isnt recovered and plus we have no backups now I say we bring back "My Boy" Jay Fielder as the backup in South Beach!:dolphins:

No to Fiedler. The last thing this team needs is to bring that noodle-armed, "i should be starting instead of Culpepper" Fiedler. The guy would bring back more controversy and media storm than Ricky driving a truckful of weed into the practice bubble. Fiedler had his chances, all 4 years of em. I'd rather give the backup job to Griese who never really had a shot here.

Back
Top Bottom