Poor Tua... Rich Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poor Tua... Rich Dolphins

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score
Well, we are likely not getting the #1 pick. So Tua will fall to us, certainly with our first #1 pick.

I vote go for it. Put him in the bank, lock it up, take Love lower down for insurance. Why settle for being “good” when you can have a chance to be “great”? We have the picks, let’s roll the dice on one that could potentially transform the team.

Don’t give me the Bo Jackson BS, that was 30 years ago and Tua isn’t a running back.

Draft 2 QBs in the first round? Heard a ton of wild theories but that's pretty crazy. Drafting Tua is way too risky with our top5 1st first rounder. He may never play again, he may recover after a "full" year of rehab (so he's not going to play much/at all next season no matter what). At that point just draft a 2020 QB if you're still in need.

He may be fine, he may never play well again. I can point to more examples of injuries ruining careers than not.

The college game, especially at QB is NOT the same as the NFL game.

I think the injury raises concerns but as someone posted on another thread, it’s difficult to know how serious it is until doctors clarify the severity and the potential for full recovery. Then it’s the combines and see how he gets on. I agree with that post ..... I don’t see FO just jumping in for Tua until that’s all come and gone... and he may withdraw from the draft ... so much can happen until the drafts still

From what I saw on a special medical video he is done in the nfl. A hip displacement with damage too the bone setting or cup. Would never stand up too being hit again. Very sad thing.

From what I saw on a special medical video he is done in the nfl. A hip displacement with damage too the bone setting or cup. Would never stand up too being hit again. Very sad thing.

Did his doctor put out a Video about the surgery, the results of that surgery, and his future as an athlete after the surgery? If it was not the person who has intimate knowledge of the actual situation, regardless of the credentials of the person putting out the video, then the most they can offer is a basic medical understanding of the situation.

Well, we are likely not getting the #1 pick. So Tua will fall to us, certainly with our first #1 pick.

I vote go for it. Put him in the bank, lock it up, take Love lower down for insurance. Why settle for being “good” when you can have a chance to be “great”? We have the picks, let’s roll the dice on one that could potentially transform the team.

Don’t give me the Bo Jackson BS, that was 30 years ago and Tua isn’t a running back.
I'm fine with that, In the end, there isn't a ton of difference hoping he ends up healthy or one of the other QBs with big holes in their games end up fixing those issues. In the end it is still hoping that it works out. At least with Tua we will know very shortly and not waste 4 or 5 years.

"Never"

Smdh! Do any of you Tua fans remember the punishment Tannehill took? No way Tua makes it in the NFL. He couldn’t stay healthy in any of the seasons he started in college. You realize that players in the NFL are bigger and a lot faster right!

Smdh! Do any of you Tua fans remember the punishment Tannehill took? No way Tua makes it in the NFL. He couldn’t stay healthy in any of the seasons he started in college. You realize that players in the NFL are bigger and a lot faster right!
Relax man, let us Tua fans have this last thread of hope. None of us have any say in the draft anyways so all our opinions are moot.

Relax man, let us Tua fans have this last thread of hope. None of us have any say in the draft anyways so all our opinions are moot.
I don't mind that at all. It's when some "Tua" guys get indignant, and start stating conjecture, and wishful thinking as FACT, that things go South.

I don't mind that at all. It's when some "Tua" guys get indignant, and start stating conjecture, and wishful thinking as FACT, that things go South.
Yeah I don’t agree with that at all either, but I tend to stay away from those posts anyways.

They don't want to face reality. I still see posts that say if he's "good medically", take him rd1, completely ignoring tge fact that the draft comes before that determination can possibly be made.

Hell, I saw a post today that actually talked about whether or not he could participate in the combine.

Ludicrous.....

Yeah I don’t agree with that at all either, but I tend to stay away from those posts anyways.
I hear ya.

I told myself not to even get sucked into this thread when I read the OP, yet I did.

It is a correctable action though, so I'll see ya elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom