Pop ups to apps happening again... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pop ups to apps happening again...

If you use an iPad it never stops. But Phinfever seems to work fine, go figure.

Well fin fan it has just stopped for now atleast. If that was you that stopped it thanks.

I can't read the site at all on any iOS device - maybe because I am in Australia I get served different ads, but basically the ad stops the remainder of the page from loading so I can't read anything - you just get the Finheaven banner and the ad and nothing else. Tried various browsers - all the same. Any fix?

Sorry for that guys. Certainly shouldn't be happening. I'm currently in Canada, so I'm getting different ads when I log in non-VIP, none of which are redirecting. I'll try again as soon as I get back to the States in a couple of days.

a little more information would be helpful. are these redirects only happening on an apple platform? latest software? what type of browser? complaining for the sake of complaining does very little to help us run the problem down.

So no feedback?

What kind of feedback would you like? The problems were chronicled in several threads (which have now been merged making things complicated). I have absolutely no idea what the problem is/was. I personally was viewing on safari, on newest iphone 6 with all updates. There are/were numerous members hypothesizing the issue.

Here are some guesses:

Get rid of these ****ing pop up ads and redirects to the mother****ing App Store. Hello? Does anyone run this ****ing site?

Yeah it's pretty bad on mobile.

The ads on the site pop iOS App Store when viewed in Safari. It is a constant nuisance and it is absolutely infuriating.

It is not the normal computer site, it is on mobile. People viewing the site from their iPhones are being redirected to the app store at a ridiculous rate. It makes the site virtually unusable on mobile.

i didnt know this. it's really bad- like sometimes every 10 seconds you get re-routed and have to come back or log back in.

I haven't been browsing much on my mobile...but when I have the last few days it's tremendously better.

Back
Top Bottom