Pop ups to apps happening again... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pop ups to apps happening again...

I'm pretty much only on my iPad and iPhone and don't have any issues. Never have.

Just wanted to chime in and say as a daily browser of the forums it's been getting much worse lately, I'm on an iPhone and today it's been multiple times per minute, I can barely type this. I see the suggestion to download tap talk and will look into it but that's really just a work around and not a real solution because do we really want this site unviewable natively on iPhones and iPads as common as they are? The redirect says something like ad-x in the address bar then takes me to some panda pop game on the App Store if this information is helpful. Hope we can get it fixed

Just wanted to chime in and say as a daily browser of the forums it's been getting much worse lately, I'm on an iPhone and today it's been multiple times per minute, I can barely type this. I see the suggestion to download tap talk and will look into it but that's really just a work around and not a real solution because do we really want this site unviewable natively on iPhones and iPads as common as they are? The redirect says something like ad-x in the address bar then takes me to some panda pop game on the App Store if this information is helpful. Hope we can get it fixed

^^^this

It stopped for quite a few weeks and is back again as an FYI. The time you guys out into addressing this is much appreciated...

This might have been addressed once already but what browsers has everyone tried? Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explore? They all have mobile versions you can try.

There is no Mozilla app for iOS, but I tried chrome and it's still happening...

There is no Mozilla app for iOS, but I tried chrome and it's still happening...

The whole thing is strange. I mean it effects only Apple users and even then not ALL Apple users. The common denominator however is it seems to happen to non-VIP members. Is there any way to download some sort of ad blocking app for Safari?

This has to be fixed - it's maddening!

I'm losing my poo on this site. It only happens browsing from my phone and it's only this site that I get the ad redirect. It's unbearable! I have an iPhone 5s and I'm losing my mind. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. It has to be something wrong with the site. I wish someone would look into this.

Stop the ad-tracking, pop-up, App Storw BS or you've lost a long time user for good. It's absolutely unacceptable to have to put up with this.

I use TapaTalk and it never happens to me. I stopped going to Walterfootball because I was constantly redirected to the App Store.

Back
Top Bottom