Pop ups to apps happening again... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pop ups to apps happening again...

Trouble viewing FH on iPhone?

Am I the only one who visits this site on an iPhone and suddenly out of nowhere I get redirected to a spam app download? It's pretty annoying. Not sure if this is something wrong with my phone or the site in general.

Am I the only one who visits this site on an iPhone and suddenly out of nowhere I get redirected to a spam app download? It's pretty annoying. Not sure if this is something wrong with my phone or the site in general.

It's not you, it's this site. Spam...

Alright everyone. I was just informed that our ad hosts have been contacted and we are waiting to hear back from them. So for the time being, this matter is being addressed and as soon as we know something we will let everyone know.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are working on a way to get the AppStore redirects removed from the ad pool. I pinged them again today for an update.
Am I correct in assuming that this only affects regular users as VIPs are not seeing the ads?

They are working on a way to get the AppStore redirects removed from the ad pool. I pinged them again today for an update.
Am I correct in assuming that this only affects regular users as VIPs are not seeing the ads?

It would see so. That and it is only effecting some Apple users.

They fixed it yesterday. Please let me know if you encounter anymore App Store redirects on iOS devices.

Back
Top Bottom