Porter Gustin DE | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Porter Gustin DE

Yes, of course a guy can improve. Cam Wake/ Warren Moon are the only 2 to have success coming from CFL, so there are many more Dedmon's than them over the years. We are all rooting for those hidden gems....why wouldn't we. Just don't see anything special in a guy this year that also did not have another team show he was so valuable another 3 years. He was also signed late, meaning he was not on many teams radars at all. They all watch a lot more film than I do.
Joe Theismann played in the CFL instead of signing with the Dolphins After college. After two years in Canada, he went on the have a very good career as a QB with Washington.

Joe Theismann played in the CFL instead of signing with the Dolphins After college. After two years in Canada, he went on the have a very good career as a QB with Washington.
there are very few...
Jeff Garcia, Mark Dixon who played for the phins Brandon Browner Doug flutie Joe Horn

Add Mark Dixon who played in the CFL and was subsequently an excellent guard for Miami for a number of years.

Of the non-Dolphin CFL successes, Mervyn Fernandez was the best WR I ever saw in the CFL in the mid to late 80’s and then had several excellent years with the Raiders.

there are very few...
Jeff Garcia, Mark Dixon who played for the phins Brandon Browner Doug flutie Joe Horn
Not sure about Joe Horn…I thought he went straight to the NFL once drafted. I followed the cfl pretty closely in those days and don’t remember him. You sure?

Not sure about Joe Horn…I thought he went straight to the NFL once drafted. I followed the cfl pretty closely in those days and don’t remember him. You sure?
I would say Memphis in early 90's

Back
Top Bottom