large_oden3-1.jpg

6gajw4w-1.jpg

02-2.jpg

4kab5aq-1.jpg

4y9c8pg-1.jpg

6fhfaxi-1.jpg

689lf87-1.jpg

Oden rocking Bron IV?

holy cow he can jump high...I would not take Durant over Oden, ever. Oden has way too much potential and Durant is very small body wise. He is going to have to bulk up some.

holy cow he can jump high...I would not take Durant over Oden, ever. Oden has way too much potential and Durant is very small body wise. He is going to have to bulk up some.

I think Durant has a lot more potential actually. Durant physically hasn't even ever seen the weight room it seems. He'll have room to improve by leaps and bounds.

I think Durant has a lot more potential actually. Durant physically hasn't even ever seen the weight room it seems. He'll have room to improve by leaps and bounds.

Yes and with his height and wing span!! WoW

Honestly, I wouldn't hurry to send him to the weight room. He's got such a quick, fluid body that I wouldn't want him compromising that by adding 30 pounds of muscle. He could use more strength, to be sure, but I'd be careful about trying to turn him into the old-school dreadnought power forward type.

And yes, Durant has significantly more potential than Oden, or probably anyone we've seen in the draft since LeBron James.

Honestly, I wouldn't hurry to send him to the weight room. He's got such a quick, fluid body that I wouldn't want him compromising that by adding 30 pounds of muscle. He could use more strength, to be sure, but I'd be careful about trying to turn him into the old-school dreadnought power forward type.

And yes, Durant has significantly more potential than Oden, or probably anyone we've seen in the draft since LeBron James.

I agree about not putting too much weight on him. He just needs to get alittle stronger with out putting on too much more weight.

first time this guy gets hit by one of the bigger guys in the NBA he's gonna go down, and go down hard. He might have the gifts offensively, but on defense he is going to be in alot of trouble if he is playing the four. Wallace, Amare, KG, Nene, guys like that are going to dominate him all day.

first time this guy gets hit by one of the bigger guys in the NBA he's gonna go down, and go down hard. He might have the gifts offensively, but on defense he is going to be in alot of trouble if he is playing the four. Wallace, Amare, KG, Nene, guys like that are going to dominate him all day.

Your wrong about this guy on defense. While he will get over powered at times (which alot of people do) his height and wingspan will help him alot. Also you can't always just power threw a guy or it will be offensive.

Your wrong about this guy on defense. While he will get over powered at times (which alot of people do) his height and wingspan will help him alot. Also you can't always just power threw a guy or it will be offensive.
meh, I dont know, I just have never been a huge fan of the slender agile forwards, I've always liked the power post, back to the basket type ballers. I just think Oden is going to have a "Duncan" kind of impact on the game, and Durant reminds me of someone he could possibly be teaming up with in Lewis.

meh, I dont know, I just have never been a huge fan of the slender agile forwards, I've always liked the power post, back to the basket type ballers. I just think Oden is going to have a "Duncan" kind of impact on the game, and Durant reminds me of someone he could possibly be teaming up with in Lewis.

Oden is never going to be anything like Duncan. Oden is clearly a center while Duncan is a PF who can play center. Besides the way Duncan shoot is alot better than Oden will get. However I can see where you are coming from on this. They both will be a Superstar, so you don't go wrong with either pic. Each person has minor issues

Kevin Pritchard Blazers GM said:
"What stinks is I wish the number one pick went to us and the number two went somewhere on the east so we don't have to see this guy all the time, uh, these guys all the time."
^^he said that friday during durants workout

oden did sign with nike aswell

Back
Top Bottom