Possible 2023 Back up Quarterback | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible 2023 Back up Quarterback

I like Heineke,cause I'm a homer (ODU) and he has gone down and won games before. Teammates always praise his leadership and demeanor.

What was Ron Rivera smokin when he decided to kick the tires on Wentz one last time with the season that heinke built on the line. Shameful! What does heinike do? Endorse the 3rd stringer to get some time in the final game because he deserves it.

He can be my backup anytime.

Last edited:
There's never going to be any good options because actually good QBs are paid a lot and start. They don't take backup jobs.

Your best option is to keep drafting QBs and hope you hit on one. They need to draft a raw QB with some tools.

They should go the Niners route, draft a QB who could start this coming season. They will have him for 4 years, cheap. Money is an issue.

Hindsight is 20/20. We signed Brissett for $5 million and I thought he was a decent backup when we signed him. We signed Teddy for $6 million and I was of the opinion that he was one of the better backup qbs in the league. I was wrong but I know I’m not alone. Who’s to say the next backup doesn’t wet the bed in Miami? That’s not on Grier. That’s on the player

I like Heineke,cause I'm a homer (ODU) and he has gone down and won games before. Teammates always praise his leadership and demeanor.

What was Ron Rivera smokin when he decided to kick the tires on Wentz one last time with the season that heinke built on the line. Shameful! What does heinike do? Endorse the 3rd stringer to get some time in the final game bale abuse he deserves it.

He can be my backup anytime.
Random but are you also apart of the Virginia Beach dolphins fan club group on Facebook?

I would think that the Dolphins would be a prime back up opportunity considering our talent and the fact that our starter probably won't finish the season. We really should get the prime pick for a back up. If Grier risks our season without having a good option I will be calling for him to be fired all year.

I would think that the Dolphins would be a prime back up opportunity considering our talent and the fact that our starter probably won't finish the season. We really should get the prime pick for a back up. If Grier risks our season without having a good option I will be calling for him to be fired all year.
Yea if I was an Agent I’d be selling the Dolphins to my client. *probably get to play, *2 Tyreek hill and Waddle

Haven’t we signed one of the best backups in the league the last two seasons at least they were thought of like that when we signed them?

There is going to be a top rated back up available and Chris Grier needs to get him. Our back up QB spot is the prime spot in the NFL. Best weapons, best playoff opportunity and the most likely to have the primary QB go out due to injury.

How about looking for a starting QB. The only franchise base where we expect second and third strings to make appearance and contribute lol pathetic!!!!
This is factually incorrect. 75% of all teams played backup QBs this year. In todays NFL, you need to expect to start your backup QB for at least a game or two.

If the staff is confident on the long term health of Tua, sign him to a 4 yr contract 120 million ,and bring in Tom Brady for 1 yr. let Tua recover and learn from Brady, if Brady is too old Tua plays . If not Tua can learn how to use our offense and weapons to their full potential. Brady does not care about the money, but he would love to stick it to the Pats ,plus he is great at attracting the fill in players needed to win a championship. He gets to stay in Florida We could have the goat all-time QB and the highest rated qb this past season both on your roster. We offer Brady one of his best options to go out a super bowl winners needing a qb

Back
Top Bottom