Possible Miami Coaching Canidate already on the move! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible Miami Coaching Canidate already on the move!

How many points has San Diego put up this year, and how many points have we put up? I just think that Cameron would give this offense the kick in the butt that it needs.:wink:

I might think that Mike Mularkey could be a decent OC if he had the likes of LT, Rivers, and Gates on his team.

All this talk about Saban, im actually kind of hoping he goes, would love a younger offense minded guy. We wouldnt need to worry about our defense with capers around, hopefully Saban wouldn't try taking him to Bahma.

i like the idea of Cam Cameron as our HC if Saban does in fact leave. All this team needs is half of a decent offense to contend. we dont have an offense now, maybe he could bring that. he could be our sean payton and bring some fire to this team.

I might think that Mike Mularkey could be a decent OC if he had the likes of LT, Rivers, and Gates on his team.

I'm pretty sure a majority of the fans on this message board would be a good OC with those guys. :lol:

Yeah they interviewed Wayne in his car at the Dolphin headquarters in Davie.
He seemed so fatalistic you almost wanted to take up a collection for him. You just can't say...poor Wayne! Maybe with the money he saves on Saban he can get his face sanded. :rolleyes:

I dont know what the plan is, but at this point i dont really care if Saban goes.......

Baaaah. My list would start with Bob Stoops, Kirk Ferentz, Jeff Fisher (It'd make no sense that he'd be fired, but his name is coming up in a few threads I've read so I put him here), Ron Rivera, Jim Mora, Norm Chow.

I'm assuming that Pete Carroll wouldn't even entertain an offer.

Yah WH has given him everything he has asked for, the practice bubble which im sure cost a ton, more coaches than other teams, new locker room facilities and im sure more. Everything he has asked for he has been given. cant fault WH's side. I think he is a great owner, Saban shouldnt be playing these games.

How many points has San Diego put up this year, and how many points have we put up? I just think that Cameron would give this offense the kick in the butt that it needs.:wink:

Do we get Tomlinson, Hardwick, Goff, Gates, Rivers, McNeill in the deal then? :tongue:

You know I bet Cam could work wonders with free agency this offseason. I'm actually starting to get excited about Saban leaving. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom