Possible starting lineup.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible starting lineup....

make harris the plan a sub opposite wake. mcmillons stack and shed needs work for strong although if you wantr to hide the perimeter of the field range athlete that's the place to do it early on.. there's definitely some range limitations with mcmillon that we are gonna live with at mike and you can't afford to scrape an ounce of that athlete if you plan on playing him every down eventually

He's supposed to be cleared this month. There's also the possibility he's cut once he's cleared so the Dolphins don't have to have an injury settlement. It would free up about $4 million, possibly enough to sign a veteran DT.

• 2017 Restructure: $3.05M pay cut ($1.125M salary fully guaranteed)
  • 2017 Per Game Active Bonus: $21,875 ($350,000, 3 LTBE)

Not sure it's worth it to cut him with a 2.3M dead hit. he counts 3.5M if he's on the team all year.

I am starting to like the depth Miami is building at all the positions. You can see quality depth is a focus of this new FO structure.

Think it can seen both ways when high draft picks can't start right away. We do have some solid vets on the opposite side of Wake, who may lack the pass rush moves that Harris has but know a thing or two about playing DE and knowing what the coaches want out of them.
I'm see Harris obviously on 3rd down/passing downs and Cordrea getting substitution snaps to start off. R.M. I can see beating out Misi unless he just tries for the boom or bust play in TC/PS.

Franks at 76.2 accuracy seems really bad, is that average for the league?? Expecting our kicker to make 3 out of 4 kicks is troubling.

For better or worse we were tied in last place for attempted Field goals with 21 attempted last year.
We did rank 10th in extra points attempted, made 41 out of 42 attempted XPs, which can show that we were able to convert drives into 7 rather than 3.

Looks like the median was 32 attempts, with the highest attempted FGs was 42.

Franks was 8-10 for FGs ranging from 20-29 yards, 6-6 from 30-39, 1-3 from 40-49 and 1-2 from 50+.

The 8-10 from 20-29 is concerning but who knows what factors played into that. IE Weather, missed block, bad snap etc.

However, Franks ranked #29 in terms of FG %. Median for FG % was around 85.4%
He definitely needs to improve his accuracy.

Think it can seen both ways when high draft picks can't start right away. We do have some solid vets on the opposite side of Wake, who may lack the pass rush moves that Harris has but know a thing or two about playing DE and knowing what the coaches want out of them.
I'm see Harris obviously on 3rd down/passing downs and Cordrea getting substitution snaps to start off. R.M. I can see beating out Misi unless he just tries for the boom or bust play in TC/PS.

For better or worse we were tied in last place for attempted Field goals with 21 attempted last year.
We did rank 10th in extra points attempted, made 41 out of 42 attempted XPs, which can show that we were able to convert drives into 7 rather than 3.

Looks like the median was 32 attempts, with the highest attempted FGs was 42.

Franks was 8-10 for FGs ranging from 20-29 yards, 6-6 from 30-39, 1-3 from 40-49 and 1-2 from 50+.

The 8-10 from 20-29 is concerning but who knows what factors played into that. IE Weather, missed block, bad snap etc.

However, Franks ranked #29 in terms of FG %. Median for FG % was around 85.4%
He definitely needs to improve his accuracy.

He also got one blocked last year if I remember with a few others also having a very low trajectory.

I have serious doubts about Pouncey playing this year, especially early on. Asiata is going to be key, regardless. If you had to be a large sum of your own money on Pouncey being ready week 1, right now, which way would you bet?

He got the safeties mixed up but looks about right. I expect McMillan at strong even if Misi is *healthy*. If Timmons' turf toe was really the issue then he'll be fine at mike for a year or 2 before McMillan slides over. If it's his mileage, which is my worry, McMillan will slide over sooner than expected.

The interior of the oline should terrify everyone. Same ****, different year.

Best roster in the league, can't wait for the season. For all the criticism Tannehill and Tannenbaum have received, it's kind of ironic they have been two of the most important people in turning this franchise around lol.

Timmons had a shin injury last year. Turf toe in 2015. Missed 0 starts.

Shin. Turf toe. It's all the same. The question is was he slowed by injuries or did playing in a 3-4 for 11 years hovering around 6 foot 230 lbs catch up with him? He's not old but he's got high mileage and has taken a ton of abuse. We'll see.

McMilliam and Asiata start week 1...Hayes may get starting consideration as well.

Harris will just sub package run out the gate.

Walker is a tool...

Agreed 100%.

No way is Asiata not starting week 1. Unless he's simply not grasping the offense I can't see anyway he's not the week one starter. He's already 24 years old going on 25 by season's end so he's not some young raw prospect. If he needed to add size and strength I'd say maybe but he's got an NFL body already.

lol everyone freaking out that we don't have a single week 1 starter. not that big a deal. Harris, Raekwon, Tankersly and Asiata will all see a lot snaps this year. None of them are starting against tampa bay though. simple as that

lol everyone freaking out that we don't have a single week 1 starter. not that big a deal. Harris, Raekwon, Tankersly and Asiata will all see a lot snaps this year. None of them are starting against tampa bay though. simple as that
And how do you know that for sure? Can you give me the winning lotto numbers too?

Would not suprised is McMillan is day one starter and that unexpected cut comes from the lbs corp

If Kwon starts, the Dolphins will have 3 starting LB's all which had over 100 tackles each last year. Now that is awesome.

Kiko - 115
Kwon - 102 (@Ohio State)
Timmons - 114 (@Pittsburgh)

...add close to the line tackling machine R. Jones back into the mix, and X. Howard who tackles well on the outside, and the run defense will not be bottom half of the league next year....book it.

Back
Top Bottom