Possible starting lineup.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible starting lineup....

I think I've got trouble going that far..

I'm not saying we are the best team in the league, I'd have to give that edge to NE due to coaching/experience, but i do feel we have the best roster. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Miami finishes top 10 in both scoring offense and scoring defense this year, we're that balanced. I know I'm biased, but I still feel we are already one of the top 5 teams in the NFL. This team is going to surprise a lot of people this year, I've never seen a roster like this for us before. I guess you would have to say our interior oline is our weakness, but there's lots of options there. Nate Allen is kind of ugly at FS, but every team has warts at certain positions, even NE. The sky is the limit for this team, looking forward to Tannehill and Tannenbaum silencing the haters for many years to come. Fins up.

Not very exciting to see the worst run blocking guard in the NFL last season (Bushrod) and an average journeyman (Larsen) as the starting guards.

I'm not saying we are the best team in the league, I'd have to give that edge to NE due to coaching/experience, but i do feel we have the best roster. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Miami finishes top 10 in both scoring offense and scoring defense this year, we're that balanced. I know I'm biased, but I still feel we are already one of the top 5 teams in the NFL. This team is going to surprise a lot of people this year, I've never seen a roster like this for us before. I guess you would have to say our interior oline is our weakness, but there's lots of options there. Nate Allen is kind of ugly at FS, but every team has warts at certain positions, even NE. The sky is the limit for this team, looking forward to Tannehill and Tannenbaum silencing the haters for many years to come. Fins up.
I like the way you think I'll say that much!

But even if the "plan" is for Misi to start, there is no guarantee he makes it out of the pre season healthy

How the **** does Byron Maxwell still have a job. F'n terrible.

Dude would be a #3 CB on any other squad.

Shin. Turf toe. It's all the same. The question is was he slowed by injuries or did playing in a 3-4 for 11 years hovering around 6 foot 230 lbs catch up with him? He's not old but he's got high mileage and has taken a ton of abuse. We'll see.

If that proves to be true then stick him out at SLB where he plays 35% of the defensive snaps. Raekwon in the middle and Alonso at WLB.

Darr was kinda of crappy last year. He better step it up. I'm just glad names like Dallas Thomas, and Earl Mitchell aren't on that list.

If that proves to be true then stick him out at SLB where he plays 35% of the defensive snaps. Raekwon in the middle and Alonso at WLB.

That would be the plan B I assume. It'd be great if it was injuries ... makes that contract a bargain if he can hold up for 2 more seasons.

Tankersley (who tackles like a weak little girl) sure as hell won't learn how to tackle from Maxwell, who is so lame at attempting to tackle it's pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom