Possibly, Garfinkel puts Dolphin fans on notice, Home field advantage thread. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possibly, Garfinkel puts Dolphin fans on notice, Home field advantage thread.

It was mentioned above that apparently season tickets are now electronic and scanned off your phone. If you transfer them you would send it to someone else's phone and that's who's phone would get scanned at the stadium.

Thought & posted a similar opinion.

Edit) p.s. post#61

Here's the Buffalo, patriots and steelers game! (With a cameo in the 72 museum they put up that night)

Also work shifts and on-call at the hospital takes away my ability to have every Sunday off in a season. I don't have the luxury to have every weekend.

The logistics of deciding who goes to what game seems awful? I get the days off at work as soon as the schedule comes out for what I deem big time games. I was lucky to go to the Pitt game getting people to cover my hours. I should be at the greenbay game as I have Christmas off this year

I'm not upset at some of the people on this board, just paying devils advocate to not get upset when some die hard fans (THAT WOULD LOVE TO BE AT EVERY GAME) just can't make that work for them.

you are sooo much nicer than me, i probably would've added a 5th and 6th picture. the 5th being my wallet and the 6th being my dick. "If the 5th pic is none of your concern then you can get on your knees and take it up with the 6th pic"

you are sooo much nicer than me, i probably would've added a 5th and 6th picture. the 5th being my wallet and the 6th being my dick. "If the 5th pic is none of your concern then you can get on your knees and take it up with the 6th pic"
What the literal **** is happening here?

What the literal **** is happening here?
lol it is no offense. thats why i said hes a better man than me. i go on the defensive easily lol and wouldve been like suck my pecker its my money lol.

trust me if i lived in miami and had season tickets. if i could sell 2 out of the 8 games to cover the full season... well id look at it as im going to 6 games for free

I found it interesting that this was the first year the team had ever sold out their season tickets. They never did it in the Orange Bowl. They never did it when they were a dynasty or winning all those games with Marino.
Because reselling tickets wasn't as easy or accepted as it is now

i go on the defensive easily lol and wouldve been like suck my pecker its my money lol.
Star Trek Kirk GIF

I called a good friend of mine who used to go to all the Dolphin games with me. He and his wife moved to central Florida 3 years ago but he has continued to buy season tickets because he still has friends and family in South Florida and he and his wife still come down for 2 or 3 games every season.

The rest of the time he says he gives his tickets away to any of his friends or family who want to attend the games they aren’t coming down for. He told me that no one from the Dolphins have contacted him in regards to not renewing his season tickets because he isn’t attending games.

He stated he hasn’t heard anything about this so called new rule and as someone who has purchased season tickets since 1981, he doubts they are going to be cancelling his season tickets.

We have this problem in Columbus in hockey. Most fans here before the Jackets came were Pittsburgh or Detroit fans, when Columbus got a team lots of Penguins and Red Wings fans bought season tickets and only attend the games Detroit and Pittsburgh come to town and sell the other ones to more opposing fans. It always make me laugh when the commentators say the Penguins fans made the trip or travel well, lol no they didn't they already live in Columbus.
I've had my Dolphin season tix for 30 years now. Before the digital age, there was a guy in our row who was a Bills fan of all things. He lived down here and bought season tickets so he could go to the Bills game and maybe 1 or 2 others during the year. The rest of the games he gave away to friends, family, co-workers, etc.

I called a good friend of mine who used to go to all the Dolphin games with me. He and his wife moved to central Florida 3 years ago but he has continued to buy season tickets because he still has friends and family in South Florida and he and his wife still come down for 2 or 3 games every season.

The rest of the time he says he gives his tickets away to any of his friends or family who want to attend the games they aren’t coming down for. He told me that no one from the Dolphins have contacted him in regards to not renewing his season tickets because he isn’t attending games.

He stated he hasn’t heard anything about this so called new rule and as someone who has purchased season tickets since 1981, he doubts they are going to be cancelling his season tickets.
My guess is the warning is for the ticket brokers who buy loads of tickets. When the team was mediocre or downright horrible, you could get tickets for quite a bargain online. Now that the Dolphins are on the upswing, there is a real profit out there as demand grows with each win.

They are aware of it though, Ticketmaster and Stubhub make sellers provide a W-9 form now so they will send out 1099s this January. At least the profiteers selling to the opposing fans will have to pay taxes on their gains.

I live in NJ and obviously cannot be a season ticket holder. But they should have something like a Dolphins fan club, where you can pay to get certain perks. Things like exclusive Merch, stadium tours, parking discounts, tailgating perks, meet and greets, etc. I bet people would pay a lot, and you also could target out of towners who may just visit Miami once a season.

Back
Top Bottom