Post-free agency draft updates (visits, reported targets etc) | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post-free agency draft updates (visits, reported targets etc)

Sherman is 29 yrs old. He doesn't fit the mold of what Gase is trying to build from a long term perspective.
CB is a position that requires quickness and closing speed. That is one of the 1st things you lose as you age. Who knows what Sherman will be in 2 yrs. Revis was a shell of himself last yr.
I'm with SOS, you scout well and draft for your future.

Alex Marvez‏Verified account @alexmarvez 20m20 minutes ago
More
.@Utah_Football G/C @AsiataFive4 tells @TomPelissero & me @SiriusXMNFL he just took @MiamiDolphins predraft visit. Worked out 4 HOU, ATL, TB

Greg Auman‏Verified account @gregauman 1h1 hour ago
More
Former East Lake and FAU center Dillon DeBoer will be at Bucs' local predraft workout Friday. Was at Dolphins' local workout last Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would bet a couple of paychecks that we will draft some player from Michigan at some point in the draft. You know Ross is going to be pushing for us to draft some Michigan players. I would bet we'll also sign some of them as undrafted free agents as well. Have to keep the boss happy and Michigan has some talent in the draft this year.

I would bet a couple of paychecks that we will draft some player from Michigan at some point in the draft. You know Ross is going to be pushing for us to draft some Michigan players. I would bet we'll also sign some of them as undrafted free agents as well. Have to keep the boss happy and Michigan has some talent in the draft this year.

People keep saying this and have been for years....

How many Michigan players do we have? Have had since he's been here?

Wouldn't be surprised if Miami drafted a Mich guy day 3 or UDFA. Maybe sooner, but I'm sure Ross prefers winning over alum.

Ross actually came out and said he'd be pushing for us to draft some players from Michigan this year.

Sort of but not exactly...

“Of course,” he said. “You’re right, I’m going to say something, but I’m not going to be the one who makes that decision.”

“Sure, I’d love to see a Michigan guy wearing Dolphins colors,” Ross said. “But it’s really a decision that [others will] make. I think Chris and Mike do a great job and have a great department in scouting. They are very thorough.”

I'd love to be able to go defense with the top two picks and land a day one starter at guard in Asiata. I'm just not sure he's still on the board with comp 3 and 54 is a reach.

I could see the Dolphins moving down in the second if they don't move down in the first

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 11m11 minutes ago
More
#Dolphins are hosting some local prospects: #UF CB Jalen Tabor today. #Miami TE David Njoku yesterday.

People keep saying this and have been for years....

How many Michigan players do we have? Have had since he's been here?

Well this year more than any year since Ross bought the team has draft able Michigan players. I think you can make a great argument for Miami drafting Jabril Peppers, Chris Wormley, Taco Charlton, or Ben Braden.

As for Asiata.... yes Miami likes him a lot... like has him as a top 40 player in the draft.

Well this year more than any year since Ross bought the team has draft able Michigan players. I think you can make a great argument for Miami drafting Jabril Peppers, Chris Wormley, Taco Charlton, or Ben Braden.

As for Asiata.... yes Miami likes him a lot... like has him as a top 40 player in the draft.

But don't be a homer for a minute. How many Michigan players this year are good enough you want them? I'm not a Taco guy. Peppers is intriguing

But don't be a homer for a minute. How many Michigan players this year are good enough you want them? I'm not a Taco guy. Peppers is intriguing

Those are the players I'd consider draft able for Miami. I love Jourdan Lewis the player but he doesn't fit our D. Now that being said not saying all those players are good but for what we do I see them as fits we'd like

Back
Top Bottom