***POST GAME DISCUSSION - PHINS/JAGS*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***POST GAME DISCUSSION - PHINS/JAGS***

The Jags have been playing hard all year. The locker room nonsense from the media about Meyer not having respect has been total BS.
This team plays much harder than the Dolphins. The players dont give crap about some women flirting with him.
They know he has forgotten more about football than Brian Flores will ever know.
They could be 3-3.
The Dolphins with their coaching staff should be 0-6 if Damien Harris doesnt fumble.

We suck. F***ing terrible coaching all around today

Tua played a decent game. I was getting some water right when that int happened, so outside of that.. it was okay.

When you lose to the worst team in the league, do you become the worst team?

Have at it guys. Be respectful to each other. I have to get off of here for a bit. Take it easy on the mods today/tmrw
We were already the worst team in football

Sh1t, we still have 11 games of this team left in the season.

Finheaven mods...

Might have to start handing out the awards now before Titanic gets all the way under.

3 year rebuild for this. Three years and hoards of draft picks for this very moment. A global stage against a 0-20 team and rookie QB. And we lose in that fashion to be 1-5. Three years led to today. Unbelievable.

Being 32 years old I really thought I’ve seen every way to lose a game against various opponents but today takes the cake. First time I am 100% top to bottom embarrassed to be a fan in my life. There is nothing to take positive away from today. We are a joke. We are the worst team in the league. I see no reason to be hopeful about anything with this team for a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom