Post Game Locker Room | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Game Locker Room

When this rebuild of mass destruction started, and when most of knew that the tank was about the front office rebuilding from scratch and collecting assets, nothing to do with the players or staff, I said the way we can judge Flores is to see, amidst all the BS that is gonna go down, (selling off players for assets, turning over a huge percentage of the roster a week before the first game, Injuries, and all the media and fan negative narrative) is, can he win the team over..at least it was my personal test for him to feel at peace..

Looks pretty clear to me he did..He got a rag tag bunch of 2nd stringers (except a few) playing for each other, and playing hard disciplined ball.Thise players looked liked they respect their coach, he looks like he cares for their well being.. running across the field to check in Williams when he was down, telling the players “he’s happy for them, that they “tried to tear us apart but they couldn’t”

As far as the win goes, it is what it is man, nothing you can do when you have a coach that demands so much from his players.. just glad he’s ours ya know..

Last edited:
I guess I am just tired of these one win celebrations. 2007 was enough for me. Great win for Flores and team but at the end of day, you are still 1-7. There really is no need for these type of celebrations.

Yes! I'm sure they're aware they're still 1-7, that's not the point!
For a moment they're winners on the score board.
They're hardwork and preparation has resulted in a W
What the coaching staff has been preaching has translated.
That is huge and will only help to solidify their buy-in into this organization.

Most teams have these type of celebrations when they win a big playoff game. We have them after we win one regular season game like in 07.

Gotta start somewhere, my man.

Look, I find myself frustrated everytime they celebrate after a score. I think to myself what the hell are you doing? You're winless.

And then I realize that these guys don't know how long they have, if the next snap will be the last, the current team will be the final curtain call.

And that goes for us fans aswell. We are a blink away from a heart attack or aneurysm or fill in the blank.

Seize the day. Enjoy this victory and the effort those guys gave.

BTW, even better- WE DID IT TO GASE. HA! HA! HA!

Gotta start somewhere, my man.

Look, I find myself frustrated everytime they celebrate after a score. I think to myself what the hell are you doing? You're winless.

And then I realize that these guys don't know how long they have, if the next snap will be the last, the current team will be the final curtain call.

And that goes for us fans aswell. We are a blink a way from a heart attack or aneurysm or fill in the blank.

Seize the day. Enjoy this victory and the effort those guys gave.

BTW, even better- WE DID IT TO GASE. HA! HA! HA!

Look, from a players perspective, I completely get it. Good for them. However, as a fan of this team for 25 years, these type of celebrations make me want to vomit, to be honest. I want to see these celebrations after hard fought playoff victories. Not after winning a game against the 1-7 Jets.

I guess I am just tired of these one win celebrations. 2007 was enough for me. Great win for Flores and team but at the end of day, you are still 1-7. There really is no need for these type of celebrations.

Then be miserable and don't celebrate until they win a Superbowl!

I am glad they won a game. Will they get the number one pick? Who knows? Will the number one pick live up to the hype or be a bust? Who knows? Most people wanted to see the Fins tank but make improvement every week. Well that is exactly what has happened. I just hope the Fins land playmakers with at least 60% of the players they pick in the draft, whether they get the number one pick or not! Progress is progress. Let the progression continue.

How could anyone not be happy with that?
I know some of us wanted to go 0-16 etc.
But these are real people that put in real work and emotions into their craft

Losing is hard in any profession.

Congrats to the organization!

I have a feeling theyre going to be winning a lot more in the future.

I can’t for the life of me figure out how they are being competitive let alone win games, I think when some injuries start to add to an already completely depleted team, it won’t have a chance to win..

But this Flores guy Lol, tell you what, I’d run through a wall for him..

Wake..Tunsil..Minkah..X...Reshad Jones..Quinn..Drake...Gore...Phillips...Vincent Taylor...Damien Williams..Stills..Kilgore..McDonald

All productive players playing elsewhere right now. except Mcdonald...That’s a hell of a lot of turnover man..

Last edited:
This team is going crazy now that they are 1-7 after beating a 1-7 team. You do not think that is pretty pathetic? I guess I just have higher standards for a professional football team than you do.
Dude a lot of these guys are lucky to be on an NFL roster. They just won an NFL game. Some guys just beat their former coach. The media has said this team might be the worst in the history of the NFL. 0-16 has only happened once. Bullshit you wouldn't be happy with a ****in win.

I can’t for the life of me figure out how they are being competitive net alone win games, I think when some injuries start to add an already completely depleted team won’t have a chance to win..

But this Flores guy Lol, tell you what, I’d run through a wall for him..

Wake..Tunsil..Minkah..X...Reshad Jones..Quinn..Drake...Gore...Phillips...Vincent Taylor...Damien Williams..Stills..Kilgore..McDonald

All productive players playing elsewhere right now. except Mcdonald...That’s a hell of a lot of turnover man..

This team, on the field, never seem to quit on him.

If you've never played a sport, or been in something that's highly competitive, i don't think people will understand how incredible that is.

It's not human nature to keep pushing yourself when the results aren't readily apparent.

It takes a serious leadership to have buy-in, especially, when the record says otherwise.

I don't know the future with this coach and staff. But I am confident in saying this team would have already quit under Philbin and Gase if all things were equal.

I can't for the life of me find the motivation to poo poo a win. No matter if it is just one, the fact they did it and they look better than some of the so-called 'playoff pretenders' is enough to do a happy dance. Mediocre teams under Gase, et.al, didn't seem to feel like this one. I think Flores given talent will make people come around. As for the first win...Love it. Now lose the rest, get the qb, and then become perennial winners!

Back
Top Bottom