Post Game Locker Room | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Game Locker Room

This team, on the field, never seem to quit on him.

If you've never played a sport, or been in something that's highly competitive, i don't think people will understand how incredible that is.

It's not human nature to keep pushing yourself when the results aren't readily apparent.

It takes a serious leadership to have buy-in, especially, when the record says otherwise.

I don't know the future with this coach and staff. But I am confident in saying this team would have already quit under Philbin and Gase if all things were equal.
I can't like this enough. A glimmer of hope is something and truth be told we've seen if for a few weeks now. On to the next.

This team, on the field, never seem to quit on him.

If you've never played a sport, or been in something that's highly competitive, i don't think people will understand how incredible that is.

It's not human nature to keep pushing yourself when the results aren't readily apparent.

It takes a serious leadership to have buy-in, especially, when the record says otherwise.

I don't know the future with this coach and staff. But I am confident in saying this team would have already quit under Philbin and Gase if all things were equal.
Exactly. The 07 players HATED Cam Cameron. The players quit believing in Philbin and Gase. This "0-16" team with grocery baggers have fought hard and have been steadily improving under Flo.

I guess I am just tired of these one win celebrations. 2007 was enough for me. Great win for Flores and team but at the end of day, you are still 1-7. There really is no need for these type of celebrations.
Celebrate the win, 5 first round draft picks over the next two years, 4 2nd round picks, more cap room than anyone else, and a future head coach that we feel is the right guy for our future..

Also we got a half a season left.. this isn’t gonna get easier to win..Preston Williams is probably out and he can’t hold this team together with what’s left if there are any more injuries

Look, from a players perspective, I completely get it. Good for them. However, as a fan of this team for 25 years, these type of celebrations make me want to vomit, to be honest. I want to see these celebrations after hard fought playoff victories. Not after winning a game against the 1-7 Jets.
Now you're contradicting yourself. Your original argument was the players celebrating. Now you're saying you get the players celebrating..

This team is going crazy now that they are 1-7 after beating a 1-7 team. You do not think that is pretty pathetic? I guess I just have higher standards for a professional football team than you do.
You still don't understand this season. Don't worry we can slowly educate you.

I can’t for the life of me figure out how they are being competitive let alone win games, I think when some injuries start to add to an already completely depleted team, it won’t have a chance to win..

But this Flores guy Lol, tell you what, I’d run through a wall for him..

Wake..Tunsil..Minkah..X...Reshad Jones..Quinn..Drake...Gore...Phillips...Vincent Taylor...Damien Williams..Stills..Kilgore..McDonald

All productive players playing elsewhere right now. except Mcdonald...That’s a hell of a lot of turnover man..
TJ had a decent year last year. Surprised he’s not playing.

I guess I am just tired of these one win celebrations. 2007 was enough for me. Great win for Flores and team but at the end of day, you are still 1-7. There really is no need for these type of celebrations.
Give me a break.
It's his first win as an NFL head coach.
That is what the celebration was about.

Look, from a players perspective, I completely get it. Good for them. However, as a fan of this team for 25 years, these type of celebrations make me want to vomit, to be honest. I want to see these celebrations after hard fought playoff victories. Not after winning a game against the 1-7 Jets.

Have you ever played, brother? Its like being in a battle and not celebrating that you survived even though you're losing the war.

I completely, entirely without a reasonable doubt understand your point of view.

Also, celebrating can become addictive. You get that taste of exctacy and want it over and over again.

Only the tankers should be mad today. If you're a tanker, then fester away at your leisure. If not, enjoy the win and be happy for these guys that take a beating (for lack of a better word) when they go to work.

I'll admit after that four game stretch to open the season, I wasn't sure this team would win a single game.

They've obviously worked hard and have improved. At the very least that's a positive sign for the coaching staff. Miami is out-talented every game by a fairly significant margin.

Seriously, have you ever played team sports? Winning feels good. Winning after losing a bunch oftentimes feels even better.

They're professionals; they know they haven't done anything. They also know how hard they've worked and how many hours the coaching staff has put in.

They should be happy to win and proud they got their coach his first ever NFL victory. That's what I saw on the video.

Back
Top Bottom