Post Week 1 Stock Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Week 1 Stock Report

It didn't help the defense that the offense went conservative for 2-3 series after the openning touchdown drive.

Brady was marching them down the field using a hurry up and getting our D tired from the beginning. Our O goes 3 and out a couple of times and magnifies the effect.

Hopefully Nolan learns from this and implements a plan for the no-huddle. Basically their no huddle did to us what our wildcat did to them when we first brought it out.

Dont forget, Sapp cause that INT, on accident. Looked like he just fell into the WR and thats how the ball got popped up.
Henne looked like a pro bowler.

I agree that Clemons should start next week. Jones took way too many poor angles. If Clemons isn't starting soon, something is seriously wrong with Nolan.

Sadly, I think a lot of what happened last night just confirmed that this front office is incapable of making intelligent decisions. We had a viable center on the roster in Incognito. He played well there at the end of last season. If we had any inkling of moving Carey to guard, and were focused on improving the offensive line in the draft, we should have looked to take a tackle. The tackle position was very deep in this past draft. For example, look at the game played by Solder last night. He could have been our RT instead of a re-tread clown like Colombo. I know that is something of a knee-jerk response after only one game, but Colombo is not going to pan out for the Dolphins. Pouncey wastes his athleticism at center. He wasn't the right pick for this team, even assuming that we agreed with the offensive line being bolstered in the first round. We could have take Carimi, Solder, etc. and found a decent guard in the later rounds. Incognito at center, a top rookie at RT, Long at LT, Carey at one guard spot...that would have the better foundation for a decent offensive line. Plus, there were a number of very good guards available in free agency.

Just poor decisions, as usual, from this front office.

I'll let Andy Roddick explain how I feel about Incognito at LG

[video=youtube;30lVS47LopU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30lVS47LopU&feature=related[/video]

Back
Top Bottom