Post Week 15 Playoff Thread (2 Games to Go) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Week 15 Playoff Thread (2 Games to Go)

9-7 - Miami would have lost both of their final games and they need a bunch of stuff to go their way including: Denver going 0-2, Baltimore going 0-2, Buffalo going 0-2 (they would edge us out via strength of victory), Tennessee going 0-2, etc.

You're doing a lot of good work for us fans over the past two days, so I'm not going to beat you up about it but this scenario is impossible considering we play buffalo; 9-7 we're most likely out

You're doing a lot of good work for us fans over the past two days, so I'm not going to beat you up about it but this scenario is impossible considering we play buffalo; 9-7 we're most likely out

Yea I meant 1-1, I will fix that in the thread.

But even still, 1-1 with a win over us only gets them to 8-8. It's a small chance but a chance none the less. Today hammered our 9-7 chances but increased our 10-6 chances and our 5th seed chances. So it was a win in the end.

The best part, living in NYC, is that CBS will almost certainly move the Dolphins-Patriots to 4:25pm because Raiders and Patriots are vying for the 1 seed AND because Dolphins are vying with Broncos and/or Chiefs for a Wildcard.

The only reason to suffer through Bills-Jets at 1:00pm is to see which head coach is fired before the other.

5th seed is just dreaming big right now and hoping for help.

Beat Buffalo. Beat Buffalo.

And Beat Buffalo. You do that and there is no shame or regret in anything that happens afterward.

Also pretty funny I was reading comments on places like PFT, Yahoo, NFL.com, etc.

Even in articles about the Patriots winning 8 straight, people aren't bashing this year's Dolphins. If you believe the fans, nobody wants to play us. :lol:

There's a couple scenarios in which we play Tennessee in the WC. I'd love this not because I'm not scared of the Titans (I would be) but because I might go see that game in person.

There's a couple scenarios in which we play Tennessee in the WC. I'd love this not because I'm not scared of the Titans (I would be) but because I might go see that game in person.

Pretty much if they win out and one of the 5th seed scenario happens . . . we would have that matchup on Wildcard weekend.

Tennessee can also be eliminated next week with a loss, combined with a Houston win and a Miami win.

5th seed is just dreaming big right now and hoping for help.

And Beat Buffalo. You do that and there is no shame or regret in anything that happens afterward.

Absolutely. It's the KC loss that really put the 5th seed in play. Them beating Tennessee and us losing to them would of completely flipped the "common games" tiebreak and they would of been 2 games clear . . . quite possibly the 5th seed may have been out of play completely had they won. Really opened the door for us and I sure wouldn't mind heading to Houston over heading to Bmore/Pittsburgh on Wildcard weekend.

But yea man, we gotta go up and smack Buffalo around before we even dream about that scenario.

Also pretty funny I was reading comments on places like PFT, Yahoo, NFL.com, etc.

Even in articles about the Patriots winning 8 straight, people aren't bashing this year's Dolphins. If you believe the fans, nobody wants to play us. :lol:

Well, we're on an 8-1 run of our own, so they shouldn't want to play us. Were not the Pats, but I don't think any team is getting it done so many different ways on different days like we are.

Back
Top Bottom