Posters over at GangGreen seem to think the Jets will go 11-5. wut | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Posters over at GangGreen seem to think the Jets will go 11-5. wut

Jets fans in full meltdown mode after Peter king predicts 3-13 season for the Jets.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=78524

why would anyone care what Peter King thinks? I'd feel worse if Peter predicted us at 13-3.

Don't let the 3-1 preseason record by the Jets fool you. I honestly cannot name a single Jet's running back now that Shonn Greene is gone, and the same for the WR's, other than Santonio Holmes.

Our run game has been significantly upgraded. Ivory if healthy is going to be very good, Powell has been getting better and better, when Goodson is back he gives us a real weapon in the pass game out of the backfield.

Our run game has been significantly upgraded. Ivory if healthy is going to be very good, Powell has been getting better and better, when Goodson is back he gives us a real weapon in the pass game out of the backfield.

You'd talk up the least smelly turd in a bucket of crap if you could. How do you know Ivory is going to be very good if healthy? Has he ever been healthy? How has Powell gotten better? Goodson isn't even a factor b/c of him being out the first 4 weeks.

You'd talk up the least smelly turd in a bucket of crap if you could. How do you know Ivory is going to be very good if healthy? Has he ever been healthy? How has Powell gotten better? Goodson isn't even a factor b/c of him being out the first 4 weeks.

if you watched Powell at all in TC you'd see he looks much better, if you have ever watched Ivory you know he has talent, if you saw our OL it appears to be upgraded, Goodson won't be a factor the first month, he will be the last 3 but I understand- the only team that can possibly be better is Miami- our 2013 SB Champs!

if you watched Powell at all in TC you'd see he looks much better, if you have ever watched Ivory you know he has talent, if you saw our OL it appears to be upgraded, Goodson won't be a factor the first month, he will be the last 3 but I understand- the only team that can possibly be better is Miami- our 2013 SB Champs!

9 for 14
7 for 68
11 for 16 1 TD

27 carries for 98 yds 1 TD. Or 20 carries for 30 yds in two games not against the Jaguars. Silly preseason, silly stats. The guy is a worldbeater! You said Ivory will be very good if healthy. I asked when has he been healthy. You deflect.

What does the OL being any good have to do with anything? The QBs and RBs stink. What WRs are there to throw to?

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Dude even feels the need to convince fellow Jets fans that Sanchez is valuable. I think Junc is Sanchez. There can't possibly be any other reasonable explanation.

taken out of context, that was more seeing if Geno is ready if he was going to be the QB. I don't value #s just the command of the offense which I didn't see but thanks for stalking me on another board! I love my fans.

Its not out of context at all. This is from the same thread the OP listed, that was your first post and you didnt quote anyone. Its just classic you not being able to decide whats a useful way to evaluate.

9 for 14
7 for 68
11 for 16 1 TD

27 carries for 98 yds 1 TD. Or 20 carries for 30 yds in two games not against the Jaguars. Silly preseason, silly stats. The guy is a worldbeater! You said Ivory will be very good if healthy. I asked when has he been healthy. You deflect.

What does the OL being any good have to do with anything? The QBs and RBs stink. What WRs are there to throw to?

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Dude even feels the need to convince fellow Jets fans that Sanchez is valuable. I think Junc is Sanchez. There can't possibly be any other reasonable explanation.

Nyjunc is a payed poster. Monday - Friday 0800 - 17:00 :chuckle:

Jet spin is his job...

9 for 14
7 for 68
11 for 16 1 TD

I feel bad for you, you waste so much time here every day and have no idea what you are watching. Just stick to those stat sheets, that should help you keep bringing those excellent points to the discussions!:lol2:

Its not out of context at all. This is from the same thread the OP listed, that was your first post and you didnt quote anyone. Its just classic you not being able to decide whats a useful way to evaluate.

I can't help it that you can't understand what you are reading. I want to see if a team is healthy #1 and see how players look- not if they can put up big #s just that if they are ready to go.

Nyjunc is a payed poster. Monday - Friday 0800 - 17:00 :chuckle:

Jet spin is his job...

Jealous? all you do is follow me around.

I feel bad for you, you waste so much time here every day and have no idea what you are watching. Just stick to those stat sheets, that should help you keep bringing those excellent points to the discussions!

Thanks?

Back
Top Bottom