Posters over at GangGreen seem to think the Jets will go 11-5. wut | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Posters over at GangGreen seem to think the Jets will go 11-5. wut

nerfball

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=78227

Vs The Bucs- W
At The Patriots- L Its vs Brady, on the road. Probably not.
Vs The Bills- W
At The Titans- W
At The Falcons- L The Falcons are a SB contender. Possibily favorites to make the SB. They attack through the air and have a 1-2 combo in White and Jones.
Vs The Steelers- W
Vs The Patriots- W Will be close.
At The Bengals- L Tough game on the road. Their D is more experienced and dominant and their passing game is stellar.
Vs The Saints- L Drew Brees will target Millner and attack us through the air. If we can stop Drew and the passing game, I can see us winning. But its very unlikely.
At The Bills-W
At The Ravens- L Im on the fense about this game. They have lost alot of key pieces on both sides of the ball. But the Jets have never have never had success against the Ravens under Rex.
Vs The Dolphins- W
Vs The Raiders- W
At The Panthers- W
Vs The Browns- W
At The Dolphins- W

All of you guys have us losing vs Carolina and I just dont see that. If our D is as good as I think it will be, Carolina has no shot. Yes I have the green colored classes on too.
11-5. I think our D will kick major amounts of ass and even if Sanchez starts I think we can win 9 games or more. With Geno I would lower the wins only because I dont think he will adjust as quickly as camp suggests. These games are hard to predict just like any other because we wont know who the emerging teams are till the season progresses. On paper the Dolphins look great, but they might suck. I dont know much about the Bucs. The Saints might fall off, Brees might have an off year like last or as off as it could possibly get for him, doubt it. I dont think the Raiders, Panthers, or Browns have a lot of talent, certainly not as much as us. Patriots and the Steelers are always in the mix, you can never count them out. Falcons are SB contenders and the Bengals are on the quick rise, who knows? Just my thoughts.

:lol2:

Holy hell, and they say Dolphins fans are nutty...

there are folks like this on every board, just check the predictions on here the last decade.

5-1 in the Division? Do they think they're the Pats? Love it. I see them going 6-10, 5-11 possibly.

The Jets have as good of a chance of going 5-1 in the division as I do knocking out Georges St. Pierre in a bar fight.

I don't think the Jets will be quite as bad as a lot of people think, but 11-5 is truly wishful thinking.

To be fair, most guys in that thread predict something between 6-10 and 8-8. Seems realistic to me.

Every fan base has its shares of homers. There's are no different than ours except they root for a different team.

11-5? The Jets will have a hard time even getting to 5-11.

Bills fans are funny also. It was pointed out to me that there is a thread on the main Bills forum asking if they would rather Manuel or Tannehill. Predictably they almost all pick EJ and try and downplay Ryan's skills. They are all on cloud nine after beating the Colts yesterday. :lol:

The TD pass Manual made was nice but it was only one of two passes over 10 yards. He still displays what scouting reports detailed about his progressions.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

After watching the Jets at the Lions, they are in serious competition for a top 5 pick.

The TD pass Manual made was nice but it was only one of two passes over 10 yards. He still displays what scouting reports detailed about his progressions.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

After watching the Jets at the Lions, they are in serious competition for a top 5 pick.

you can make that determination considering our starters outplayed their starters? you should work for an NFL team being able to see that from that game. is Miami's season over after playing so poorly against Dallas?

You have no QB Junc. You have no depth on defense and your OL is a wreck. Gates is now suffering concussion issues possibly. Holmes nothing yet. Edwards is garbage at this point in his career.

So typical that you reply with shots at the Dolphins. Guess what? The Dolphins have issues but not nearly as bad as your team.

Back
Top Bottom