Posters over at GangGreen seem to think the Jets will go 11-5. wut | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Posters over at GangGreen seem to think the Jets will go 11-5. wut

I plan on having a great deal of fun this season. For one, I hate the Buffalo Bills and these Florida State clowns fully believe that EJ Manuel is some QB God. Florida State fans have jumped all on the Buffalo bandwagon.

I can't wait for Dion Jordan and Cameron Wake to meet somewhere in the middle and decapitate that fraud. Total Mortal Kombat style. Finish that phony.

Speaking of awful QBs, what's the deal with Mark Sanchez and his girlie hair band? Perhaps junk can shine some light on this subject for us.

This dude looks like someone who would sext Anthony Weiner.

NYCK065_SP_JET_G_20130613193014-1.jpg

I plan on having a great deal of fun this season. For one, I hate the Buffalo Bills and these Florida State clowns fully believe that EJ Manuel is some QB God. Florida State fans have jumped all on the Buffalo bandwagon.

I can't wait for Dion Jordan and Cameron Wake to meet somewhere in the middle and decapitate that fraud. Total Mortal Kombat style. Finish that phony.

Speaking of awful QBs, what's the deal with Mark Sanchez and his girlie hair band? Perhaps junk can shine some light on this subject for us.

This dude looks like someone who would sext Anthony Weiner.

NYCK065_SP_JET_G_20130613193014-1.jpg

It's catching on

sanchezhair04-1.jpg

Jets first team d couldn't even stop jax sorry offense...bad news...long year coming in New York...Rex Ryan dead man walking

Jets first team d couldn't even stop jax sorry offense...bad news...long year coming in New York...Rex Ryan dead man walking

you put stock in preseason results? our D will be very good, we have one of the best defensive minds in the game and a ton of talent. A lot of it is young so there will be growing pains but rex isn't showing anything in preseason.

you put stock in preseason results? our D will be very good, we have one of the best defensive minds in the game and a ton of talent. A lot of it is young so there will be growing pains but rex isn't showing anything in preseason.

You just keep telling yourself that because last year the Jets couldn't stop the run. They have done nothing to upgrade that deficiency and it was on full display against the Jags. The Jets are staring 0-6 in the division as you can expect that The Phins, Bills and Pats will have huge days against them running the ball.

You just keep telling yourself that because last year the Jets couldn't stop the run. They have done nothing to upgrade that deficiency and it was on full display against the Jags. The Jets are staring 0-6 in the division as you can expect that The Phins, Bills and Pats will have huge days against them running the ball.

So Richardson doesn't help? another year of Ellis doesn't help? getting faster at LB w/ davis doesn't help? That's interesting, we will be lucky to win one game.

We can use preseason to judge our D but how will you run w/ lamar Miller? he's averaging 2.2 YPC his last 2 preseason games, how could a man like that possibly run against any D? do you see how silly it is to judge based on a preseason game?

So Richardson doesn't help? another year of Ellis doesn't help? getting faster at LB w/ davis doesn't help? That's interesting, we will be lucky to win one game.

We can use preseason to judge our D but how will you run w/ lamar Miller? he's averaging 2.2 YPC his last 2 preseason games, how could a man like that possibly run against any D? do you see how silly it is to judge based on a preseason game?

Sure. Why expect the trend to continue based on hope because thats all you have. Does Carroll, Trusnik and Spitler make the Dolphins better because they have another year? Hardly. You are focusing on 2 pre season games instead of the big picture. The Jets talent on defense is less then a year ago when they couldn't stop teams from running.

Lamar Miller is struggling this camp. Daniel Thomas is stepping up. RB is a known weak spot for the Dolphins which I readily admit. Not sure why you struggle admitting to the Jets weaknesses.

Our talent is obviously less w/o the best defensive player in the game but even w/o revis our D was pretty good a year ago and on paper is better than the post revis injury version we had.

Oh now Daniel Thomas is stepping up:lol:

Everything Miami is great, everything NYJ sucks. you guys will win 14-16, we'll be luck to win 2-3.

Our talent is obviously less w/o the best defensive player in the game but even w/o revis our D was pretty good a year ago and on paper is better than the post revis injury version we had.

Oh now Daniel Thomas is stepping up:lol:

Everything Miami is great, everything NYJ sucks. you guys will win 14-16, we'll be luck to win 2-3.

Thomas is having a good camp. Not surprised you can't see that. Show me where I said we would be awesome and win 14-16. Show me where I claim everything Miami does is great.

By your own admission the Jets couldn't stop the run last year.

Sometimes you get as defensive as a small child.

I get defensive when people make evaluations based on one half of preseason football, that's silly and you are better than that. preseason tells us very little- good OR bad.

Ironic that the homer jest is most grouped in and associated with on TGG, Hobbes, keeps predicting 11-5 for them.

If I am a homer and everyone thinks sanchez sucks wouldn't I want Sanchez out so the team could win again?

Back
Top Bottom