Posters over at GangGreen seem to think the Jets will go 11-5. wut | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Posters over at GangGreen seem to think the Jets will go 11-5. wut

come on junc...i'm no fool...you suck at qb your top te is cumberland your wr core still has no alpha guy stephen hill hasn't made the leap your safety play is a weakness you did a good thing and took kyle wison off the field but milliner has given up more plays already in 2 preseason games then he gave up all last year in alabama...looks like trufant might be your nickle and he loses physically all the time...kyle wilson sucks...

mark sanchez in a west coast offense where accuracy really matters is an epic fail...the guy sells out your pass protection all the time cause he can't recognize blitz pressure at the los presnap and account for it worth a crap...

willie colon looks like a nice signing at guard gives you some grit and toughness up front peterman is just a guy ducasse is god awful as your primary backup

the strength of your team where the real talent lies is at dt and de...teams cant wait to go after quentin coples lack of lateral quickness to the sideline and in coverage at olb...

that team will quit on rex ryan by week 10...

i do agree though that buffalo is showing more than they should in the preseason...you two will battle it out for afc east cellar dweller status

come on junc...i'm no fool...you suck at qb your top te is cumberland your wr core still has no alpha guy stephen hill hasn't made the leap your safety play is a weakness you did a good thing and took kyle wison off the field but milliner has given up more plays already in 2 preseason games then he gave up all last year in alabama...looks like trufant might be your nickle and he loses physically all the time...kyle wilson sucks...

mark sanchez in a west coast offense where accuracy really matters is an epic fail...the guy sells out your pass protection all the time cause he can't recognize blitz pressure at the los presnap and account for it worth a crap...

willie colon looks like a nice signing at guard gives you some grit and toughness up front peterman is just a guy ducasse is god awful as your primary backup

the strength of your team where the real talent lies is at dt and de...teams cant wait to go after quentin coples lack of lateral quickness to the sideline and in coverage at olb...

that team will quit on rex ryan by week 10...

i do agree though that buffalo is showing more than they should in the preseason...you two will battle it out for afc east cellar dweller status

We were discussing the Defense not the offense, the O has plenty of question marks. I expect it to be MUCH better than last year but we were brutal last year so our O still won't be very good.

You know things change very quickly in this league, we look like #4 on paper as you guys looked like #4 on paper a year ago. teams get good and bad in a hurry, our run game looks much improved as does our OL, if healthy our weapons for the QB are much better. It will come down to mark or geno not turning it over like crazy and we could have a chance to compete. I expect 6-7 wins but we can be playoff contenders if things break right or we could be 4-12 if they don't.

I think it is fair to expect 6 wins but as we know an anything can happen so it wouldn't be shocking if we won a few more than that.

Hey Junc, Smith is getting the starting nod on saturday night did I miss something? Been following Jets camp in the paper and I read he had a great day yesterday and Sanchez wasn't that great, but besides that I thought they were pretty much even in camp production. Do you think Idzik is forcing rex to start him?

Hey Junc, Smith is getting the starting nod on saturday night did I miss something? Been following Jets camp in the paper and I read he had a great day yesterday and Sanchez wasn't that great, but besides that I thought they were pretty much even in camp production. Do you think Idzik is forcing rex to start him?

I think if healthy he would have started last week and they'd have a winner now. It's always been if Geno is ready, if they feel he is ready to start week 1 he's starting no matter how well Mark would have played. If he's not ready Mark will start.

I think if healthy he would have started last week and they'd have a winner now. It's always been if Geno is ready, if they feel he is ready to start week 1 he's starting no matter how well Mark would have played. If he's not ready Mark will start.

Why is this true if Sanchez is the QB you give so much credit for?

Why is this true if Sanchez is the QB you give so much credit for?

Look at the situation logically. When a new GM is hired they want to hire their coach and bring in a QB. Idzik didn't have the opportunity to bring in a HC, he drafted a QB. He wants that QB to play. sanchez never won a game for Idzik, he has no loyalty to him but he has for Rex and Rex has been loyal to him.

saying I expect 6 wins isn't logical? saying we could win more isn't logical? did you expect Indy to win double digit games last year? teams get good and bad quickly in this league(except Miami and Buf who never seem to get better). I expect 6-7 wins, it wouldn't be shocking if we won more. The last time I felt like this was 2006 and I was bashed that year too- for saying how overrated Culpepper was and for saying it wouldn't be shocking if we were in playoff contention. Culpepper sucked and we made the playoffs

I would and i'm sure most would be shocked if the jets won a few more games than six. That would put them into playoff contention and i just don't believe that is logical thinking. Indy had a new qb who everyone knew was going to be good from the get go. They also clearly tanked the 2012 season, they were a quality team and had the pieces there so it wasn't a big shocker how improved they were especially playing in a weak division and a cream puff schedule. The jets are not so fortunate, they have two bad qb's , a tough schedule and a team that is a few bad losses from quitting on rex. I know as fans, our enthusiasm is always high before the season starts, but if you can't see the writing on the wall , i hope you are braced for the major letdown that is coming soon.

Again, I don't expect it but it's possible. Almost anything is possible in this league.

The Jets crushed the Colts last year and we stunk, anything can happen.

letdown? I am expecting 6 wins or so, how can I be let down?

letdown? I am expecting 6 wins or so, how can I be let down?

forgot to add to previous post, i think you will be let down because i predict the jets only win 3 or 4 games. It's very possible they will be 0-9 or 1-8 heading into the bye week. Just my unheralded opinion.

forgot to add to previous post, i think you will be let down because i predict the jets only win 3 or 4 games. It's very possible they will be 0-9 or 1-8 heading into the bye week. Just my unheralded opinion.

if we win 4 or 6 I'll be disappointed even w/ the expectations of 6 wins and we won't be 0-9, there's a better chance we are 2-0 than 0-9.

Look at the situation logically. When a new GM is hired they want to hire their coach and bring in a QB. Idzik didn't have the opportunity to bring in a HC, he drafted a QB. He wants that QB to play. sanchez never won a game for Idzik, he has no loyalty to him but he has for Rex and Rex has been loyal to him.

That is assuming the GM doesn't think the QB is a bum. A new GM on many teams wouldn't necessarily want to replace the QB, Idzik does because he thinks what most of us think, that Mark Sanchez is not a viable starting QB in the NFL. But Idzik is probably only an average fan who is totally overwhelmed by meaningless out of context fantasy stats, if he watched film and knew the game, he'd see the brilliance that is Nacho.

Right?

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

That said, Rex is a really good defensive coach and I think the Jets win 5-6 games.

Back
Top Bottom