Posters over at GangGreen seem to think the Jets will go 11-5. wut | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Posters over at GangGreen seem to think the Jets will go 11-5. wut

You have no QB Junc. You have no depth on defense and your OL is a wreck. Gates is now suffering concussion issues possibly. Holmes nothing yet. Edwards is garbage at this point in his career.

So typical that you reply with shots at the Dolphins. Guess what? The Dolphins have issues but not nearly as bad as your team.

we'll be lucky to win 1 game then. You convinced me!

Jets insider is also hilarious.

I have the Jets going 4-12, maybe worse. It's going to be total meltdown **** show in NY once regular season starts. The media is going to help foster quarterback controversies and coaching controversies.
God this season is going to be so awesome.

1 SEP 8 1:00PMEDT ) BUCCANEERS........Loss
2 SEP 12 8:25PMEDT , AT PATRIOTS....... blowout loss
3 SEP 22 4:25PMEDT * BILLS............. Not sure... Jets O-line is bad. Possible LOSS
4 SEP 29 4:05PMEDT * AT TITANS......... Win
5 OCT 7 8:40PMEDT + AT FALCONS....... blowout loss
6 OCT 13 1:00PMEDT * STEELERS..........loss
7 OCT 20 1:00PMEDT * PATRIOTS..........Thanksgiving like loss
8 OCT 27 4:05PMEDT * AT BENGALS......blowout loss
9 NOV 3 1:00PMEST ) SAINTS...............loss
10 BYE
11 NOV 17 1:00PMEST * AT BILLS.........loss
12 NOV 24 1:00PMEST * AT RAVENS......blowout loss
13 DEC 1 1:00PMEST * DOLPHINS..........loss
14 DEC 8 1:00PMEST * RAIDERS............loss
15 DEC 15 4:05PMEST * AT PANTHERS....win
16 DEC 22 1:00PMEST * BROWNS...........Toss up.
17 DEC 29 1:00PMEST * AT DOLPHINS.....loss

This has the potential to be the best epic fail Jet season ever.

There's a very real threat of the Jets actually finishing 0-16 this year. The Browns play better than they are and started coming on a little last season. The Bills have a defensive line and linebackers able to collapse the feeble Jets offensive line and that will have Sanchez throwing pick 6's all over the place. The Raiders... the Jets could potentially lose to the Raiders. If the Jets don't beat the Titans, can't handle Buffalo's pass rush, and don't get over on the Raiders and Browns...
Not outside the realm of possibility considering how awful and thin they are this season, with a turn over machine for a quarterback, backed by a worthless crap rookie.

Personally I don't want the Jets in the chase for Bridgewater or Clowney but that is a real possibility. The Raiders and a split with the Bills are what I see as likely wins. Other then that, they will be the underdog and have a hard time pulling off the upset.

In all fairness, every board is full of optimism, delusion, call it what you will. Hell, Bills fans are already proclaiming Manual a success and he did nothing against the Colts 1s. He had a nice 2 minute drive but he only threw one pass longer then 10 yards and that was the TD. Same as FH. Their are blind loyalists who see what's not there and predicate their predictions from it.

Personally I don't want the Jets in the chase for Bridgewater or Clowney but that is a real possibility. The Raiders and a split with the Bills are what I see as likely wins. Other then that, they will be the underdog and have a hard time pulling off the upset.

In all fairness, every board is full of optimism, delusion, call it what you will. Hell, Bills fans are already proclaiming Manual a success and he did nothing against the Colts 1s. He had a nice 2 minute drive but he only threw one pass longer then 10 yards and that was the TD. Same as FH. Their are blind loyalists who see what's not there and predicate their predictions from it.

we won't be unless half the team is out w/ injuries by midseason. We aren't going to be very good but we won't be very bad either, we'll be mediocre.

I agree mediocre is a good description but they play a tough schedule. Even what you may think is a easy game (none is) like the Titans is in Tenn. Of course division games are always huge and can go either way. I normally look at the division as a split but not this year.

No doubt the Jags and Raiders will finish 1 and 2 but then there are several teams that depending how the breaks go, will finish 3-5 and the Jets are among them. Who knows, maybe Sanchez or Smith get in a groove and the Jets have a decent season. Pre season predictions are something I try and stay away from. Just my opinion.

I agree mediocre is a good description but they play a tough schedule. Even what you may think is a easy game (none is) like the Titans is in Tenn. Of course division games are always huge and can go either way. I normally look at the division as a split but not this year.

No doubt the Jags and Raiders will finish 1 and 2 but then there are several teams that depending how the breaks go, will finish 3-5 and the Jets are among them. Who knows, maybe Sanchez or Smith get in a groove and the Jets have a decent season. Pre season predictions are something I try and stay away from. Just my opinion.

I don't expect any game will be easy but there are enough winnable games to be competitive. The great thing about the NFL is every team can legitimately be playoff caliber team if things break right, get off to a good start, get a little confidence. Teams get good and bad right away and while I don't expect to be a playoff team I wouldn't be shocked. This reminds me a bit of 2006 where everyone was predicting 5 wins and I think I was saying 6-7 like I am now. I hope we see a similar result but my expectations will be in the 6-8 range.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

I've been right on or within a game for the last four seasons with my predictions.

I would say that is not the norm.

lol so you found one guy who thinks the Jets are going to have a huge here and thats crazy to you? There are posters here who thought the Dolphins were going to be really good in certain years where they turned out to be really bad.

lol so you found one guy who thinks the Jets are going to have a huge here and thats crazy to you? There are posters here who thought the Dolphins were going to be really good in certain years where they turned out to be really bad.

This is a Miami Dolphins website, we'll make fun of the Jets and their fans how ever we like.

i watched the jets and saw braylon edwards and edmund gates in the starting 3 wr sets and just laughed...good luck getting it done with that craptastic duet...edmund gates unless he's finally learned how to run a route isn't gonna do anything and edwards has been washed up for years...

if those 2 are starting at wr for you go with god...

I don't expect any game will be easy but there are enough winnable games to be competitive.

OK superfan tell us which ones you think are winnable:
Vs The Bucs
At The Patriots
Vs The Bills
At The Titans
At The Falcons
Vs The Steelers
Vs The Patriots
At The Bengals
Vs The Saints
At The Bills
At The Ravens