Posters over at GangGreen seem to think the Jets will go 11-5. wut | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Posters over at GangGreen seem to think the Jets will go 11-5. wut

Look at the situation logically. When a new GM is hired they want to hire their coach and bring in a QB. Idzik didn't have the opportunity to bring in a HC, he drafted a QB. He wants that QB to play. sanchez never won a game for Idzik, he has no loyalty to him but he has for Rex and Rex has been loyal to him.

Why hire a new GM in the first place if everything was going so well? If Rex Ryan was as good as you make it seem he is the GM wouldn't want to can him (or the QB).

How many HCs survive when a new GM is hired? that should tell you what they thought of Rex.

John Beck should have gotten better to. Obviously you hope Smith gets better but there is no guarantee. The 2007 Dolphins team was not lacking in talent same as the Jets. They lost 7 games by 3 or less points. Luck plays a part in all games. Based on the schedule, with Smith as the QB, the only should win is the Raiders. Several are toss ups.

With Sanchez obviously you guys are nit as bad as that Dolphins team. Sanchez is far more talented then Beck or Lemon were.

John Beck should have gotten better to. Obviously you hope Smith gets better but there is no guarantee. The 2007 Dolphins team was not lacking in talent same as the Jets. They lost 7 games by 3 or less points. Luck plays a part in all games. Based on the schedule, with Smith as the QB, the only should win is the Raiders. Several are toss ups.

With Sanchez obviously you guys are nit as bad as that Dolphins team. Sanchez is far more talented then Beck or Lemon were.

Sure, not everyone develops but the hope is he will. we don't know that now and we won't know until he is given a chance.

W/ Smith in there we can still win a bunch of games, we can still beat TB, Buf and even you guys. he'll have to limit his TOs , right now he is learning.

geno had 3 INTs in 37 attempts, 2 years ago kaeprnick had 5 in 50 attempts. prorate Geno and he would have 4 in 50 attempts. We'll see what happens. By the way Colin also had 0 TDs(Geno has 1), completed 48% of his passes(Geno 60$), had 257 yds(Geno246). we'll see what happens.

Sure, not everyone develops but the hope is he will. we don't know that now and we won't know until he is given a chance.

W/ Smith in there we can still win a bunch of games, we can still beat TB, Buf and even you guys. he'll have to limit his TOs , right now he is learning.

geno had 3 INTs in 37 attempts, 2 years ago kaeprnick had 5 in 50 attempts. prorate Geno and he would have 4 in 50 attempts. We'll see what happens. By the way Colin also had 0 TDs(Geno has 1), completed 48% of his passes(Geno 60$), had 257 yds(Geno246). we'll see what happens.

Anything can happen in division games but I dont see you beating Tampa which is a bad match up. Tampa will pound the ball and I see no difference from last year when the Jets struggled against the run. On the offensive side of the ball Geno would have to play a mistake free game because the Jets won't be able to run on the Bucs. I think you have better odds at winning a division game then any non division game with the exception of the Raiders.

Again, keep in mind my opinion is based on Smith being the starter, not Sanchez.

Anything can happen in division games but I dont see you beating Tampa which is a bad match up. Tampa will pound the ball and I see no difference from last year when the Jets struggled against the run. On the offensive side of the ball Geno would have to play a mistake free game because the Jets won't be able to run on the Bucs. I think you have better odds at winning a division game then any non division game with the exception of the Raiders.

Again, keep in mind my opinion is based on Smith being the starter, not Sanchez.

the same way Houston always beats you guys we always seem to beat the Bucs, I know there's nothing to it but for some reason we always beat them no matter how good or bad we are. Our front 7 is going to be pretty good, it should be better against the run. If they beat us martin will have to kill us b/c I think we will confuse the heck out of Freeman.

you know everything, why do you acre what someone who knows this game better than you thinks?

Because he knows it will lead to either a) looking like a fool b) that he wrong or c) all of the above.

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.

A)It is impossible for myself to look like a fool when I debate the folks that tend to debate w/ me on here
B)the 2nd part of his question was answered which, as usual, he ignored.

you guys keep slapping yourselves on the back instead of trying to learn more about this game.

A)It is impossible for myself to look like a fool when I debate the folks that tend to debate w/ me on here
B)the 2nd part of his question was answered which, as usual, he ignored.

you guys keep slapping yourselves on the back instead of trying to learn more about this game.

I still have yet to see you explain why the Jets hired a new GM. You deflect by saying I ignored your posting (as usual, what the **** is that?).

why must the new GM be explained? we missed the playoffs 2 straight years and had cap issues, that may fly in South Florida but it doesn't up here.

Back
Top Bottom