Postgame Fins/Bucs Discussion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Postgame Fins/Bucs Discussion

Really enjoyed this game, we have something in Skylar, best keep him in the 53. That first drive was successful with Wilson catching several passes. Starting D was dominant in that first series albeit against 2nd string QB. Campbell impressed me, but sad to see Trill go down, hopefully it’s not season ending.

If I’m talking just to talk; two under the radar teams that could have interest in Teddy B. and a WR.

San Fransisco; after they trade Garoppolo, they want a veteran backup who can help Trey Lance grow. Jimmy can’t do that. Plus you’d think learning McDaniels system would make for an easy transition into Shanahan’s. SF has had a rash of injuries at WR and could also use a Preston Williams or Lynn Bowden.

Dallas; Prescott is now an injury concern at all times and a 3-4 game stretch of missed games could ruin Dallas’s season if Dak is out. Dallas always thinks they’re going to the Super Bowl. Also they could use a WR to help their thin corp.

I don’t think you’d get higher than a fourth for Bridgewater but maybe more importantly that 6.5M guaranteed comes off the books. A massive amount to recoup/rollover at this point in the season.

It’s a gamble obviously.

Last edited:
Its the first scrimmage game, but ST looked very poised and in control
I watched his college games and I said when he was drafted we might have found a player to keep and develop.
Plenty to work on this week but we came out with a win.

If I’m talking just to talk; two under the radar teams that could have interest in Teddy B. and a WR.

San Fransisco; after they trade Garoppolo, they want a veteran backup who can help Trey Lance grow. Jimmy can’t do that. Plus you’d think learning McDaniels system would make for an easy transition into Shanahan’s. SF has had a rash of injuries at WR and could also use a Preston Williams or Lynn Bowden.

Dallas; Prescott is now an injury concern at all times and a 3-4 game stretch of missed games could ruin Dallas’s season if Dak is out. Dallas always thinks they’re going to the Super Bowl. Also they could use a WR to help their thin corp.

I don’t think you’d get higher than a fourth for Bridgewater but maybe more importantly that 6.5M guaranteed comes off the books. A massive amount to recoup/rollover at this point in the season.

It’s a gamble obviously.
Lets be real, Teddy would be a contract dump so most likely, the compensation would be minimal, if not negative... Doesnt mean its not the move to make though... There are still some PS games to be played to see how this plays out, but Thompson as the backup might not be all that far fetched... imo

I'll be watching it at 6 am .
That's commitment. I won't be getting up at 4am to watch it, but I'll watch it when I do get up, after my cat bites my nose to get me up, or my dog gives me a weak bark to wake me up. (because I'm drinking tonight, and I'm not ready to fall asleep yet)

Back
Top Bottom