Postgame Fins/Bucs Discussion | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Postgame Fins/Bucs Discussion

If I’m talking just to talk; two under the radar teams that could have interest in Teddy B. and a WR.

San Fransisco; after they trade Garoppolo, they want a veteran backup who can help Trey Lance grow. Jimmy can’t do that. Plus you’d think learning McDaniels system would make for an easy transition into Shanahan’s. SF has had a rash of injuries at WR and could also use a Preston Williams or Lynn Bowden.

Dallas; Prescott is now an injury concern at all times and a 3-4 game stretch of missed games could ruin Dallas’s season if Dak is out. Dallas always thinks they’re going to the Super Bowl. Also they could use a WR to help their thin corp.

I don’t think you’d get higher than a fourth for Bridgewater but maybe more importantly that 6.5M guaranteed comes off the books. A massive amount to recoup/rollover at this point in the season.

It’s a gamble obviously.
Dak has been hurt once in his career. There’s no reason to think he’s an injury risk.

I know I posted in the gameday thread that we wont lose to shitsburgh, but Pickett looked pretty good tonight. He's the shitsburgh golden child and what I'm guessing Danny wished he would have been. If he progresses, and he's starting when we play, the game may be challenging.

I feel like you're overreacting to a scrub-filled preseason game. I hope I'm wrong, and he becomes amazing, but I just don't see it.
I actually think Bowden is a legit receiver. I wish we had him last season. Then we would know for sure what he is. But he doesn’t drop passes and he helps his QB.

lets see, how are we gonna do this.

Hill..Waddle..Wilson..Ez..Bowden..Sanu..thats how i woukd do it.

or does one of Sherfield or craecraft get in there..

I know I posted in the gameday thread that we wont lose to shitsburgh, but Pickett looked pretty good tonight. He's the shitsburgh golden child and what I'm guessing Danny wished he would have been. If he progresses, and he's starting when we play, the game may be challenging.
I thought his hands were too small, Tua has no arm, Phillips is injury prone, and Skylar was a waste of a 7th round pick. So I wouldn’t worry about Pickett*. Because of his hands. Lol

Trill made me feel sad.

And he got hurt making another badass play too- he sniffed that out early and got to him right quick. I hope when his ACL heals he's getting a shot with us.

Skylar is at least fun.

Running game made me feel sad.

Coach McCoach- All I can say so far is I like the cut of his jib. Seems like the dude.

Jason Taylor- I like Jason. I like how he hates the Patriots.

Jason Sanders- I like him. Kicks ball through goalposts. Does jerb.

Brian Flores- eat a bag of dicks

Tom Brady- boy with chocolate on face says he didn't eat the cookies. Don't presume I'm that dumb.

I hope the starting OL can make holes for running backs and fullbacks. Also- more FB action plz.

Tampa Cheerleaders- beautiful, but not Miami. Can't beat Miami.

Steve Ross- lulz. Wtf bruh get yourself and your house under control. I know you wanna win but chill on the shenanigans. NFL cares about tampering more than Orchids of Asia. Also plz get military fly overs at the games. Fighter jets and bombers make my body ready.

Regards-
Fuhbawl

Lynn Bowden Jr looked pretty decent. Just got back ahead of Sanders in my book

Bowden looked light years ahead of Sanders. Sanders forced us to call a time out because he didn't know the play and seemed oblivious to Thompson telling him where to go. Two times with the ball in his vicinity, he didn't even try to make a play on it. One almost was an interception. The other was thrown slightly behind him and he couldn't adjust.

He didn't do enough in college to get a pass. Just looks like a guy that might be good in practice but not quite an NFL player. Maybe he goes on the practice squad, but Bowden's a similar player at a similar age who probably has even more untapped potential. If you're trying to win games, it didn't look like there's much of a decision to make after tonight.

Miami Dolphins v Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Getty Images
Buccaneers running back Giovani Bernard played the first quarter Saturday night.

He had seven rushes for 19 yards and one catch for minus-4 yards

lil washed up dude was talking on the 2nd day of practice cause he had some runs.

Back
Top Bottom