Postgame Fins/Bucs Discussion | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Postgame Fins/Bucs Discussion

Cool and all but he did play the whole game, when has a rookie ever played a whole pre season game?
I thought the same thing. If we bring in a QB for the PS it might mean we would trade Teddy. Or just mean we need a camp arm

Did Pickett play against starters? You say Bowden looked good against scrubs then right away say Pickett should be feared, based on preseason.
I didn't say he should be feared. I said if he progresses, he could make the game more difficult. We already know they can play D and run the ball. Personally, I don't think he'll be starting by then.

A player I did not know much about but who really impressed was Benito Jones. I did not realize he was so big and he was constantly in the backfield.

I would still like to see what happened on the Bowden touchdown. I am not as big on him as some but I will admit he looked good on other plays and on a return. Definitely increased trade value or a potential roster spot

I was also impressed with Cedrick Wilson and Sanu.

As mentioned and @Danny nailed it, the 3rd OT may not be on the roster yet......did Greg Little even play?

Skylar looked better than I expected and it will be interesting to see if they keep him on the 53 but I do think he will go PS. As for being poached.....there are many good 3rd stringers out there that are more proven in the league or higher picks....eg. Trask

Last player I really liked was Elijah Campbell, and he could minimize the injury to Trill for sure.

Final thought, did anyone see Tindall get thrown like 5 yards back by a lineman when that play happened for big yards when a TB runner reversed directions. It may have been in the third quarter. Just watched again and happens at 6:20 of 3rd quarter.
I've seen him every game. But I don't know much about him other than he's allways there. So I assume he's pretty decent

Why to the Jets? lol. ZW? I do think ZW is supposed to be back for W1. He got lucky.
But I would rather hold Teddy to around time of trade deadline and take the highest bidder.
My perspective is to keep the Jets from finishing bottom 3 in the league.

Of course college football has to play out, but barring injury I see Stroud and Young as franchise QBs. Will Anderson Jr. Is a franchise type defender possessing the skills to anchor a top defense for the next decade.

Bridgewater is just good enough to have the Jets finishing somewhere in the 5-12 range for the draft next year.

Would I actually do it if I was the GM, doubtful. Would want a proven vet who can distribute the ball to the speedsters if Tua went down over Skylar.

But hey, this is a forum and has no actual impact on the team whatI think or say so sometimes I am willing to play fantasy football, GM style.

To say the kid has no arm is absolutely asinine. Thank god he isn't in charge of evaluations. Tua and Teddy have XP and accuracy over him, knowledge of the playbook and awareness of what the defense is giving. But I bet this kid could throw it deeper than Tua or Teddy. I say that as someone who loves Tua and knows he will ball this year. This kid has a cannon. "No arm and he should be evaluated as such" lmfaoo
I’d say your eval was a good one. This was a first start, and a really good one against quality.

I really like his potential…..

Went to the game, ended up leaving at half time (personal reasons). Was disappointed to hardly see any starters.

Any idea what to expect the next two weeks?

See our starters a bit next week, and a ton the 3rd week? what ya'll think?

Yeah it was odd to read that. The kid was delivering good throws with more than enough velocity and accuracy on some throws.

Arm talent is not an issue here.

I’d also say for playing his first ever NFL game he looked good.
Really good actually….

Back
Top Bottom