Postgame Fins/Bucs Discussion | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Postgame Fins/Bucs Discussion

Went to the game, ended up leaving at half time (personal reasons). Was disappointed to hardly see any starters.

Any idea what to expect the next two weeks?

See our starters a bit next week, and a ton the 3rd week? what ya'll think?
Probably see starters next week (maybe a half, or a series in the third Quarter?), then maybe a series or two in game three.

Went to the game, ended up leaving at half time (personal reasons). Was disappointed to hardly see any starters.

Any idea what to expect the next two weeks?

See our starters a bit next week, and a ton the 3rd week? what ya'll think?
Starters next week for a bit then 3rd week backups only.

I don’t want to over do it, but IF Skylar could so impress as to be our back up, could we get a CB or OL for Teddy?
It really comes down to a particular team needing him and it’s hard to know right now.

The thing is you can’t risk losing Skyler now so you either roll with 3 QB’s or trade teddy.

The center position still worries the hell out of me. The Connor Williams experiment needs to end...ASAP. He was awful at center last preseason when Dallas tried him there. Put him back at LG and the line is better overall. I'm not crazy about Dieter, but he's more reliable at snapping than Williams. I wish to hell we'd sign J.C. Tretter!

Seriously though...what is it with this team and centers recently? This time last year, we were starting Matt Skura, a center that lost his job in Baltimore because of snapping issues. If we can't get steady, solid play from the center position this year, the run game is going to be subpar and all the speed at WR won't matter if snaps are botched or blitzes aren't identified.

Praying for all this crap to work out!!

Last edited:
I know it’s early. But is this MM offense for real? I haven’t seen that many Dolphins receivers that open for chunk yards in a long time.

This was also with practically no running game.
There's been a lot of posting on this forum showing that you don't need a strong running game for play action to work.

The center position still worries the hel out of me. The Connor Williams experiment needs to end...ASAP. He was awful at center last preseason when Dallas tried him there. Put him back at LG and the line is better overall. I'm not crazy about Dieter, but he's more reliable at snapping than Williams. I wish to hell we'd sign J.C. Tretter!

Seriously though...what is it with this team and centers recently? This time last year, we were starting Matt Skura, a center that lost his job in Baltimore because of snapping issues. If we can't get steady, solid play from the center position this year, the run game is going to be subpar and all the speed at WR won't matter if snaps are botched or blitzes aren't identified.

Praying for all this crap to work out!!

No problem. We’ll get McD and his staff together and tell them they’re wrong.

Back
Top Bottom