Potential Cuts coming Throughout the NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Potential Cuts coming Throughout the NFL

No it does not. Even fan attendance and ticket sales mean very little for revenue purposes when compared to TV revenue.

The issue is that besides NFL Europe, none have been associated. NFL Europe was also successful in helping players train and develop for the NFL but it's experimental location proved to be the detriment.

Absolutely not. That's utter BS.

Get the last word big boy :)

Get the last word big boy :)

tumblr_ntol51sBNO1s391qwo1_400.gif

HAHAH

this is almost as funny as you thinking people are going to watch D-league football when the real damn thing is already on 4 times a week for the NFL and 3 times a week for College.

Some one could really benefit from a reading comprehension course.

The quality of the product is insignificant to it's purpose. No one thinks the NBA's, NHL's, or MLB's minor league programs are high quality. That's not the basis for those organizations. It's to further educate and develop players.

Some one could really benefit from a reading comprehension course.
I don't understand you man.

Attack my rational, but the childish i'm right - your wrong, you cant read, your uneducated.

I mean, if you are going to be "that guy" on this site. Then don't result to personal attack when someone has a different perspective then you do.

Don't be the Kiko Alonso to my Leveon Bell. Rise above brother.

I don't understand you man.

Attack my rational, but the childish i'm right - your wrong, you cant read, your uneducated.

I mean, if you are going to be "that guy" on this site. Then don't result to personal attack when someone has a different perspective then you do.

Don't be the Kiko Alonso to my Leveon Bell. Rise above brother.

It's not a personal attack, it's an observation to how you have responded to the information that is available to you.

I never said a large amount of people would watch a NFL D-league or even be interested in it. I said the purpose would be for the betterment of the league in developing fringe players and in turn raising the quality of the game and it's players. Fundamentals like tackling and blocking are severely lacking in today's game due to depth players not getting the proper training time.

Yet, your tangents are focused on your personal agendas that I never alluded to such as college coaches being idiots or that fans would not be interested in a minor league organization. I never said such things.

your wrong . . .your uneducated.

*you're

Last edited:
It's not a personal attack, it's an observation to how you have responded to the information that is available to you.

I never said a large amount of people would watch an NFL D-league or even be interested in it. I said the purpose would be for the betterment of the league in developing fringe players and in turn raising the quality of the game and it's players.
Dude I know your point, you are missing mine.

I agreed it would help development / education.

I said the NFL wouldn't pony up because its an investment they do not need to make. Because of what the NCAA currently offers.

and you are the individual trying to knock someone else's reading comprehension?

Your end of the banter is already taking us in circles...

So I will now, officially, bid you adieu.

Because of what the NCAA currently offers.

Again, the NCAA does not and cannot offer what a minor league could. The NCAA is a farm league for underage athletes; nothing more. It doesn't provide players with any further development after they step off their college campus and into the professional realm.

Thinking this thread needs a new title. I'm sorry I clicked on it. Lol

With the massive amount of players that are about to be cut this weekend, a discussion on what to do with and how to utilize the approximate 1,100 players that will soon hit the market is valid.

Sometimes we get a little off topic. It happens. We could have a thread on how to bake a cake and once we start talking about eggs we might get two or three pages on if the chicken or egg comes first.

NFL sorely needs a D-league so that it can continue to develop these fringe players. It's a damn shame that a multi- billion dollar business can't fund such a project that would greatly help every aspect of the sport.

A farm system for the NFL would be interesting and enable teams to develop players. That's really the piece that is missing with the NFL. Baseball obviously does a great job with player development and you often see players emerge 3-4 years down the line and a lot of unexpected types who end up in the majors. I guess Canadian football is kind of the alternative.

I think it would be a money maker for the NFL as well with teams in cities that couldn't otherwise see a professional NFL team.

Back
Top Bottom