Potential Draft Day Steals | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Potential Draft Day Steals

Not being a Gator home (really!) but if Toney slips past the 1st round..he could be another steal if he keeps developing as a WR and keeps his head on straight and in the game. He can also do some RB Stuff, jet sweeps, and return at least punts..just needs to decide whether he wants to be a rapper or a NFL player..his rap game is no joke, from what I've heard.
Toney gets some unreal separation.

Two players I like are wr Anthony Schwartz out of Auburn and rb Gerrid Doakes out of Cinncinatti. Doakes might be a developmental big back option at 5'11 230. Schwartz reminds me of a better version of Kenny Stills.

Two players I like are wr Anthony Schwartz out of Auburn and rb Gerrid Doakes out of Cinncinatti. Doakes might be a developmental big back option at 5'11 230. Schwartz reminds me of a better version of Kenny Stills.
SCWARTZ has true track speed but I wouldn’t touch him before the 4th or later round. Play doesn’t match his true speed!

SCWARTZ has true track speed but I wouldn’t touch him before the 4th or later round. Play doesn’t match his true speed!
I agree 4th round or later prospect, that's why I call him a sleeper. I think his speed flashes often on tape, plus I think he's shown as a receiver he can be more than just someone you run go routes to.

Last edited:
If you've seen Cincinnati, what do you think of Hudson?

Schwartz is one one the fastest players in the draft. I heard someone compare him to Grant, hands wise.

Back
Top Bottom