Pouncey: Tannehill is better than Luck and RG3, more like Brady | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey: Tannehill is better than Luck and RG3, more like Brady

Now we are talking before the game. I don't like it.

The Jets are insulting other teams before games. Pouncey was complimenting his teamate before a game. There is a big difference between the two.

Guys, let me explain. The teams that finish first in the division each year play the other teams that finished first in the division. Its just how scheduling works. No conspiracy. Glad I could clear that up.

Mike is right in his assessment...but what else should he say...love Pouncey for the way he behaves on and off the field. We should have a great QB-Center-combo for the next 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer the walking after the game over the talking before the game. The NY fan is right with the "Oh Boy" statement and lets not get the cart in front of the horse here. We have a rookie QB on a gimpy knee playing another rookie QB playing on a team that went 1-16 last year and there is no way we are going to know who is the best one for about 3 years unless one falls apart and the the other one skyrockets. Both are playing well given their circumstances. Perspective folks John Elway was running for his life as a rookie and Dan Marinio was rewriting records books but who won the most superbowls. Yes I am a Dan fan too but it all counts at the end if you make it that far. Right now I am concerned more about the RT knee than about just who is the better rookie in the 9 game of the year.

before you look silly why don't you do a little search, I created a congrats thread on SUNDAY, start acting like an adult so you don't have these little episodes anymore.

My bad, my wife has been in and out of the hospital the last couple of days, and I didn't see it. It's got me a little testy. I still however won't think your opinion is warranted until you realize that Sanchez is a ****ty QB :chuckle:.

oh boy......

you can say that again!

33y19b8-1.jpg

My bad, my wife has been in and out of the hospital the last couple of days, and I didn't see it. It's got me a little testy. I still however won't think your opinion is warranted until you realize that Sanchez is a ****ty QB :chuckle:.

No problem, I hope your wife is ok. I am always here win or lose though- you should know that by now.

The Jets are insulting other teams before games. Pouncey was complimenting his teamate before a game. There is a big difference between the two.

Still, patting backs is the media's job. Just concentrate on winning each game and the praise will come without having to create it.

No problem, I hope your wife is ok. I am always here win or lose though- you should know that by now.

She's fine, our second child is due any day now, and she keeps having strong contractions for about 3-4 hours then they subside. So needles to say it gets a little frustrating when we go to the hospital expecting a new bundly of joy only to have to leave after awhile. It's got the entire family on edge.

It is wayyyyyy to early to draw those conclusions. Tannehill has definately earned the right to be in those conversations, but let's let the year play out and then see how he develops over the next few years. One thing for sure is that he hasn't even come close to his potential, which could be RGIII downfall. I do believe it will be Luck and Tannehill for a decade of conversation.

I have to wonder where all the RGIII hate is coming from. I LOVE tannehill but RGIII is hands down the best rookie this year(to this point!) period! Before you go getting all huffy, I am not saying I want him or Tannehill sucks or anything. Just being honest. RGIII is doing things that no qb has ever done. He has a 97.3 qb rating to this point. His receivers are garbage and his division is a bitch! RGIII is looking pretty awesome, so is luck, and so is tannehill!

Well funny thing is the NFL manufactures these matchups. Pretty sure Indianapolis had to play New England a tad bit too much just because the NFL wanted to ratings from the Peyton vs Brady match up. Brady's got a record of 8-3 vs the Colts I think? Something like that, pretty sure we didn't play the AFC South that many times the past 12 years, but the Patriots had to, to satisfy the NFL's thirst for ratings.

If Luck and Tannehill become superstar quarterbacks, we're going to go through that stuff, which IMO is unfair, there should be more balance, balance shouldn't be created by ratings.

Thats not how it works at all,it maybe where the NFL put as particular game in a primetime rating spot like Monday night football,but the teams face each other on several different factors,none from the way you mention.

6 Division games,we play the afc south,thats 10 games and the last 6 are decided by your previous seasons record.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

It is wayyyyyy to early to draw those conclusions. Tannehill has definately earned the right to be in those conversations, but let's let the year play out and then see how he develops over the next few years. One thing for sure is that he hasn't even come close to his potential, which could be RGIII downfall. I do believe it will be Luck and Tannehill for a decade of conversation.

Exactly......

Now we are talking before the game. I don't like it.

I don't understand how this is talking smack. Pouncey is simply stating what he thinks about his QB and it isn't like what he is saying is a stretch. If the Dolphins win it doesn't automatically make Tannehill the HOF QB and Luck the bust. I believe both QBs will be elite and in the HOF barring injuries when all is said and done.

Last edited by a moderator:
No hate for RGIII. Just don't believe in the in the running QB that can sustain a decade of excellence. He may have a couple great years like Michael Vick but he is more likely to get hurt and that will affect his game and success. He does look great now, but I just don't believe he can sustain that level for the whole year.

Back
Top Bottom