Power Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power Rankings

Finsational

Displaced Finatic
Club Member
Reaction score
I know most of you hate these, myself included but I had to share this as I came across it reading other articles

1664275686687.png

I know most of you hate these, myself included but I had to share this as I came across it reading other articles

View attachment 119361
Settle now...easy. I'd take top 10 to be frank.

View attachment 119361
Do i believe we’re the best team in the nfl absolutely not. But it’s gonna be a fun week.

You could argue the eagles are our equals at this point, but who else is playing as good as us in ALL 3 PHASES

Also to consider, the competition up to this point, not like we've had the luxury of playing the likes of the commanders, vikings, lions

For reference a while back I played with the espn power rankings to see where the dolphins were ranked through the years. The last time the dolphins were #1 in espn was 2003, Ricky’s first year
Ricky was traded to Miami in 2002. I'd imagine Miami was #1 after beating the Broncos that year... Only to be rewarded with Ray Mucas.

You could argue the eagles are our equals at this point, but who else is playing as good as us in ALL 3 PHASES

Also to consider, the competition up to this point, not like we've had the luxury of playing the likes of the commanders, vikings, lions
Others may score at will like us...and stonewall the most potent offense like us...but they will NEVER butt-punt like us!

I wonder how much NFL teams pay attention to this stuff. Fans and media need something to talk about, but don't know that players and coaches really care much. Team record puts a target on your back, not power rankings IMO

Sarcastic Bernie Sanders GIF by MOODMAN

Back
Top Bottom