Power Rankings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power Rankings

I know the Eagles have been looking great in the past few games, but is it just me or were the reports out of the practice week with them that we were essentially dominating them in practice? I didn’t expect them to be as good as they apparently are.

We crushed them in the game but, that aside, am I remembering wrong or should we be even more encouraged by the fact that we owned them and now everyone loves them?

I know the Eagles have been looking great in the past few games, but is it just me or were the reports out of the practice week with them that we were essentially dominating them in practice? I didn’t expect them to be as good as they apparently are.

We crushed them in the game but, that aside, am I remembering wrong or should we be even more encouraged by the fact that we owned them and now everyone loves them?

They allowed Detroit to score 35... they can't be that good /s?

These power rankings are obviously based totally on record. Miami and Philly are the 2 unbeatens so they get the top 2 slots.

To get a better idea of the true power rankings, see how Vegas has them ranked.

I don't put much weight in any power rankings b/c no single person can watch enough of every team to make an accurate assessment. But I felt confident that the preseason rankings had the Dolphins too low. The near end of the first quarter of the season has verified that opinion. I don't know who the number 1 team really is and I don't think it matters. The top teams are close enough that it would change constantly. But I do think Miami has confirmed that they are a legitimate SB contender along with several other teams. It's a long season and luck and injuries will play a huge factor in how things shake out, but as it stands there are some teams that clearly deserve to be in that top group and Miami is among them.

Back
Top Bottom