Power Rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power Rankings

Haha, McDaniel is a next level coach, I just know he drew it up like that!

Of course.

McDaniel somehow knew field position was more important then 2 points.

He told Sherfield, "Get your BUTT out there son"

Didn't know he was being literally lol.

On a side note. Orlovsky's FREEDOM tweet was priceless after Jimmy G's safety.

I’m indifferent with power rankings. I take them as a means of entertainment only. I didn’t really think we’d be #1 though
Ya in the end, they don't mean much if anything. I didn't think we'd be 1 either...top 5 is understandable, but then again top 5 is usually mostly interchangeable anyway.

4. Miami Dolphins (3-0, LW: 6)​

The Dolphins defense was on the field for 90 plays in ridiculous heat against a Bills offense that wanted to spread it out and pass it all over the place. Now the Dolphins go on the road on short rest for a Thursday night game at the Bengals. They also have injury issues, including quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (though excuse me for not worrying too much about him playing through his, ahem, back and neck injury). If the Dolphins win in that situation, it will be really impressive.

Top 5 consensus in Power Rankings.....................I don't ever remember a time this has occurred before
I can't remember when our team has looked this good. Born in '84, obviously saw portion of marino's career, some years with great defenses and running game where we were often playoff contenders, but not teams where offense AND defense were both in top half of the league. Something special brewing!

Do i believe we’re the best team in the nfl absolutely not. But it’s gonna be a fun week.
Based on who they have beat so far after three games, the Dolphins have been the best team in the league after the first three weeks of the season. Of course the goal is to be the best team in the league after the Super Bowl and we will just have to wait and see how that turns out.

Back
Top Bottom