Power Rankings | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power Rankings

Look at who they've played compared to us.
I don't disagree. But they have been ahead in every game though and handily beat two of their opponents. Hurts hasn't even come close to having a turnover so far. It's certainly worth a discussion if nothing else. Perhaps it's best if we settle it in Arizona

It's interesting both teams, MIA and Philly, followed what basically is the same recipe. 'Bama (Transferred to Oklahoma but 'Bama non the less) QBs, with one of their 'Bama WRs, opportunistic defense with great corner play and an All-Pro WR they traded the house for.

That's was not a question. You said rankings are based only on wins and losses.

They are not. I don't care who can beat who.
Let me clarify, the power rankings at the top are based on wins and losses. You're right, lower down the rankings he mixes it up a bit.

So, if you're basing this on who has the most impressive string of wins to date, I think Miami is #1. If you're basing it on where they could be at the end of the season with these players and coaches, I think it's fair to say they could be #1. No one can match their speed, they have no glaring weakness, Tua is playing at an All Pro level, and McDaniel appears to be a very bright HC and offensive mind. It could develop into the best team in football.

I still think Buffalo is the class of the league - with some room between them and the rest right now. I'd go:

Buffalo
Miami
Philadelphia
Baltimore

https://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

This might be the most awful ranking in the world. They had Miami Dolphins at 11 last week and kept them at 11 after they big the number 1 team in the NFL. Is this guy just an idiot or does he have some kind of vendetta against the Fins because my lord

Edit: He also has Cincy as the 4th overall team so if we beat them, we would have beat his number 1, number 4 and number 8 so does he move us to top 10 then?

Detroit’s offense is legit. Miami is hopefully healthier on defense with Jones back for that game or it’s going to be another shootout.
I still can't bring myself to believe in Jared Goff. I certainly believe in his receivers and Swift, but not him. It'll be a fun game, though...no doubt about that.

https://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

This might be the most awful ranking in the world. They had Miami Dolphins at 11 last week and kept them at 11 after they big the number 1 team in the NFL. Is this guy just an idiot or does he have some kind of vendetta against the Fins because my lord

Edit: He also has Cincy as the 4th overall team so if we beat them, we would have beat his number 1, number 4 and number 8 so does he move us to top 10 then?

Can you honestly take this guys seriously. His webpage is from the 90's. Guy is probably using GeoCities to build his page.

I never read Walter football's power rankings but I can say that over the years I found their draft projections and rankings to be one of if no the worst out there.

Back
Top Bottom