Power rankings | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power rankings

How can anybody argue anything different then last years standings until after preseason. Who knows who will get hurt or make teams or sign more people. This is so crazy to even try and argue at this point. All anybody has to go on is speculation and hopeful wishing. Lets get on with preseason and then we can go at it. Besides I would rather be ranked last with everything to prove the ranked first with everything to lose. We can sneak up no people easier.

Last year ESPN's top 10 Preseason

1. Pats (14-2)
2. Eagles (13-3)
3. Colts (12-4)
4. Chiefs (7-9)
5. Seahawks (9-7 playoffs)
6. Ravens (9-7 no playoffs)
7. Vikings (8-8 playoffs)
8. Panthers (7-9)
9. Titans (5-11)
10. Broncos (10-6)

For what its worth they had the Dolphins 24, and the Chargers were 31...

nick19991 said:
the fact that they even say "Is he the next Ben Roethisberger?" is mind boggling

It's the NFL... anything can happen...

Like you though, I think he will be a flop...

I think that Ben is being a little overrated at this point.. His first 7 games were great, but the last 7 not as good as teams changed up there approach on him.. He will still be good but I would rather be compared to someone who has done it in the league for a while..

1st 7 games - 11td 5int
Last 7 games - 6td 6int

Imagine if he had to throw it up all game long because he had no running game...

flintsilver7 said:
Baltimore in the Super Bowl? They don't have a replacement for Hartwell, Boller's got about a 50% chance of being a bust, nobody knows what will happen with Clayton, and Rolle needs to be a real replacement for Baxter. I think to get to the Super Bowl they will need something more. They're close, but I don't think the changes they made - which overall are for the better - are going to put them over the top.
Why do they need to replace Hartwell? They are playing a 4-3 next year. I think they got some guy called Lewis at MLB.

I appreciate what you are saying but a rookie Michael Clayton is an upgrade over Travis Taylor and Kevin Johnson. Add Mason in the mix and you got some decent targets. Heap will be healthy.

Thats cool, the writer took the easy way out. He basically kept everyone relatively in the same position, a gutless and spineless move. Most of all, let that help you make money in Vegas. What is the under/over for wins for Miami? 6? Bet the house!!!!!

i think its great that we are ranked low. i would want to be ranked at the bottom.
this way, when we exceed expectations, we will get more respect.
would you rather be ranked low and then finish middle to high?
or would you rather be ranked in the high to middle and then end of the season come and we are back to #28 or so.
every year, everyone is like "oh, the Dolphins should be a competitior in the superbowl this year."
thank god, everyone is back to reality.

Back
Top Bottom