Power rankings | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power rankings

Baltimore in the Super Bowl? They don't have a replacement for Hartwell, Boller's got about a 50% chance of being a bust, nobody knows what will happen with Clayton, and Rolle needs to be a real replacement for Baxter. I think to get to the Super Bowl they will need something more. They're close, but I don't think the changes they made - which overall are for the better - are going to put them over the top.

We picked 2nd in the draft where do you think were supposed to be? we have not done anything to prove them wrong!

Losman7 said:
Its fine. You're right FinFans AJ Feeley is gonna be amazing, and Losman sucks. Its true. Next year will be very hard for the Bills, considering how bad the QB is.

FUN FACT:

AJ Feeley has thrown more TD's to the Bills than Losman has.

Losman7 is a stat machine, trust me..

I like the fact that we are 30, nothing wrong with flying under the radar until the season starts!

Then we show them and move up each week!

Buddwalk said:
its crap they have us at #30...by the end we should be like #14
The reason we're so low is because we haven't played any games. But I still think we should be 24th since we had a great off-season.

HelloMotto said:
how does arizona get so high. what a bunch of crap. They still don't have a qb.
I don't know if Warner is going to do any good down there, by the way, last time i checked you don't have a QB either.

pigskinguy said:
What are you people b*tching about? This team was 4-12 last year. What do want them to do? Put us at number 1 just because it the Dolphins. C'mon. Until September rolls around and we start playing some games and hopefully winning some games, we are right we we deserve to be.
It sucks, but it's true. Don't blame Prisco, blame Wanny.

Dude, as I was reading through all these post I was thinking to myself "are these people joking"? You hit the nail right on the head. We are no better than 4-12 because we finish 4-12. With all due respect our team sucked last year, you can talk about injuries and circumstances till the cows come home, until we go out there and win some games, we will get no respect from anyone in this league.

flintsilver7 said:
Baltimore in the Super Bowl? They don't have a replacement for Hartwell, Boller's got about a 50% chance of being a bust, nobody knows what will happen with Clayton, and Rolle needs to be a real replacement for Baxter. I think to get to the Super Bowl they will need something more. They're close, but I don't think the changes they made - which overall are for the better - are going to put them over the top.
ranking the Ravens at 4 is high enough. Pricso seriously needs to get his head out of Herman's a$$.

Justasportsfan said:
ranking the Ravens at 4 is high enough. Pricso seriously needs to get his head out of Herman's a$$.

the Ravens already have a great RB along with a great D and now they added Mark Clayton who is a good WR. The QB is still a major question but Clayton will certainly help

nick19991 said:
the Ravens already have a great RB along with a great D and now they added Mark Clayton who is a good WR. The QB is still a major question but Clayton will certainly help

Rookies rarely make immediate impact, and Baltimore's heavily run-oriented offense and questionable quarterback will make sure of that.

nick19991 said:

And Mason from the Titians!

nick19991 said:
They didn't even make playoffs. If he's basing it on paper then he shouldn't rank the fins that low.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
And Mason from the Titians!

I forgot about that... so Boller has no excuse with a great RB along with Clayton and Mason for weapons

Justasportsfan said:
They didn't even make playoffs. If he's basing it on paper then he shouldn't rank the fins that low.

I agree that the Ravens are ranked too high and the Dolphins are ranked too low :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom