Power Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power Rankings

if the cowboys moved up to 12 cus of the signing of bledsoe, they are in for a surprise.

IMO, the lower the better... Nowhere to go but up. No high expectations for a change.

How are the 8-8 Vikings rated higher than the 15-1 Steelers???
I want some of what those ESPN guys are smoking!!

ch19079 said:
if the cowboys moved up to 12 cus of the signing of bledsoe, they are in for a surprise.

Maybe we should pick up Testeve......man i can't even say his whole name he sucks that bad. :lol:

Cobra said:

lost moss (who for some reason ESPN thinks his dominating play was as destraction :shakeno: )

but:
gained a (alteast on paper) dominating D. and a great young WR. just look at there players on D. every position has eather a star or a 1st round draft pick.

IF there QB can continue the passing game without moss, they will go deep in to the playoffs. and thats a HUGE if.

DT: P. Williams, K. Williams (probowler)
DE: Udeze, James (both 1st rounders)
LBs: N. Harris, EJ Henderson, S. Cowart
CB: Winfield, Smoot
S: C. Chavous, D. Sharper

they SHOULD be the #1 D next year.

Cobra said:
Come on man, get with it. Don't you know they are going to scalp tickets and Wizzinator right through the season to have a better record then Steelers next year?

ch19079 said:
lost moss (who for some reason ESPN thinks his dominating play was as destraction :shakeno: )

but:
gained a (alteast on paper) dominating D. and a great young WR. just look at there players on D. every position has eather a star or a 1st round draft pick.

IF there QB can continue the passing game without moss, they will go deep in to the playoffs. and thats a HUGE if.

DT: P. Williams, K. Williams (probowler)
DE: Udeze, James (both 1st rounders)
LBs: N. Harris, EJ Henderson, S. Cowart
CB: Winfield, Smoot
S: C. Chavous, D. Sharper

they SHOULD be the #1 D next year.

Look at the stats from from last season when Moss was hurt...the offense continued on pretty well without him. At #4 though...come on lets get real here...

ch19079 said:

I would agree with you there on the Bledsoe issue, but I think they're referring to the defensive additions (draftees).

FinzManiac said:
Look at the stats from from last season when Moss was hurt...the offense continued on pretty well without him. At #4 though...come on lets get real here...

well atlest on paper they look to have a top 3 D and (if you are correct about there O), a top ~8 offense.

and that makes a damn good team...... on paper.

but sometimes i do question whether ESPN actually knows ANYTHING about football..

NJ_Fin_Fan said:
I would agree with you there on the Bledsoe issue, but I think they're referring to the defensive additions (draftees).

thats another thing i dont understand. if a team drafts a rookie in the 1st round, than sports writers expect him to put up probowl numbers his first year. when in reality, more often than not, the rookie is a backup or shares time with another player. and even when hes on the field, hes usually not dominant.

:yeahthat:

ESPN doesn't know sh*t about football, they're more interested in mtv style drama . . . does shaq like kobe ? is barry a crybaby? are the pats a dynasty?what about jason giambi? does he still suck, do i still not care?

They're way into there own hype, like the point about 1st rounders starting. Plus, these power rankings, as well as analyst opinions, are going to flip flop all over the place this season.

ch19079 said:
well atlest on paper they look to have a top 3 D and (if you are correct about there O), a top ~8 offense.

and that makes a damn good team...... on paper.

but sometimes i do question whether ESPN actually knows ANYTHING about football..

On the other hand, they no longer have Linehan...but I like some of the moves they've made..if Meathead can keep the O going, they could be in for a good year...

NJ_Fin_Fan said:

BS...this rating is a "Parcells" rating...if he coached the Weak Sisters of the Poor, ESPN would have them winning the SuperBowl (and that team doesn't play in the same league)....

Back
Top Bottom