PPS to be named CELEBRITY CRUISES STADIUM!!!(merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PPS to be named CELEBRITY CRUISES STADIUM!!!(merged)

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
:lol::lol::lol:

Did I mention?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kathy Lee Gifford is your mascot :lol:

Yeah but think if this goes thru, every time one of you Bill fans comes down from the frozen polluted north, and goes on one of these cruises you will be on a Dolphins cruise ship.

It's all about perspective.

Oliver...

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Boomer
LOL @ Oliver dissing Clump !!!

He deserves it, he thinks his team is actually better than AVG.

Oliver...

Maybe it's gonna be "Celebrity Stadium". Ugh. Still sounds ghey. Anything with the word "celebrity" in it is gonna sound bad. Just shows you that big businessmen will sellout to anyone for that almighty dollar. All we know is that the Celebrity brand would be on the stadium.

Gag me. :mad:

If it's Celebrity Stadium I could live with that. Adding "Cruises" into it just smells of rotten cheese.

Hmmmm... so we get a petition to tell them to change it back to Joe Robbie Stadium, and they go and do this?

Geeze... allright, leave it PPS, it sure beats that gay cruise crap.

Also, the article says it's not necessarily gonna be named "Celebrity Cruiseline Stadium". But again, "Celebrity" won't look good anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a related note, the Ravens have just reached a deal to rename their stadium:

The Ravens will now play at "M&T Bank Stadium"

Originally posted by Muck
On a related note, the Ravens have just reached a deal to rename their stadium:

The Ravens will now play at "M&T Bank Stadium"

Yup and their new slogan is "early withdrawals guarenteed".

Originally posted by Barbarian
Hmmmm... so we get a petition to tell them to change it back to Joe Robbie Stadium, and they go and do this?

Geeze... allright, leave it PPS, it sure beats that gay cruise crap.

Yep. Anyname with the word Cruise in it will make me think of that old Al Pacino movie Cruisen.

If it does go through we should start a placard campaign to hand out at the games saying "Joe Robbie Stadium Forever" or something better since it is 5am here and I've been working all night and my brains friend and I"ll just shut up now

Back
Top Bottom