PPS to be named CELEBRITY CRUISES STADIUM!!!(merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PPS to be named CELEBRITY CRUISES STADIUM!!!(merged)

Celebrity Cruises Stadium doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, not quite like Lambeau Field

Originally posted by Muck
On a related note, the Ravens have just reached a deal to rename their stadium:

The Ravens will now play at "M&T Bank Stadium"

I'm pumped. That's where I work.

what do you do at M&T Bank? I have a friend who just took a job there. He was in Baltimore with Allfirst and he's somewhere in the Buffalo area now. He's in I.T. I guess he'll be doing a lot of back and forth between those two beautiful cities! I've been to Buffalo a few times and I'm sorry but it's not my kind of place and isn't Baltimore leading the nation in STD's?

Okay this makes me mad at Wayne, is he not on the receiving end of this deal? Doesn't he have enough money? I mean where do you draw the line...? Its hard to respect and revere any teams tradition when you have to go down to "POPEYE'S SOUTHERN DEEE-LICIOUS FRIED CHICKEN STADIUM" or the "Paul Newman Sweet Italian Dressing Dome"! to watch them play...

Its not enough to make a bazzillion dollars a year? You have to sell out the name of a stadium that was built by one of the Greatest owners in NFL historty so you can make a bazillion and one dollars?

How long is it before I'm sleeping in the middle of some nightmare about being robbed in my own home when an advertiser steps into my dream saying...
"This home invasion nightmare has been brought to you by ADT Security, because this time it WAS only a dream"...

Or maybe... "Flying like a bird in your dreams has been made possible by the people at Delta Airlines. Delta, were here when you need to fly for real..."

or possibly even...."This wet dream was sponsored by Hooters, because we love Chicken Wings and Breasts too..." okay maybe its not all bad, but I'm sure you see my point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by UncleTed
what do you do at M&T Bank? I have a friend who just took a job there. He was in Baltimore with Allfirst and he's somewhere in the Buffalo area now. He's in I.T. I guess he'll be doing a lot of back and forth between those two beautiful cities! I've been to Buffalo a few times and I'm sorry but it's not my kind of place and isn't Baltimore leading the nation in STD's?

Come on, Buffalo’s not a bad place. It’s a small city and we like it that way.

I work in Williamsville! Ever been?

I’m in the legal dept. So I probably won’t be seeing him. We’re a very large bank anyway. 18th largest in the nation!

Alright guys, heres what I am planning....

The petition has around 1979 signatures. I would like to get it to 2,000 before sending it in. If you can, spread the word around once again as much as you can.....Once it hits 2000, i will be sending an e-mail and official letter through the mail to the Dolphins front office.

This is our last chance - Lets try and make it a good one. For those of you who have not signed it yet, you can go to www.bringbackjoerobbie.com to sign it.

Celeb Stadium

Pronouned - "Sea-leb" I could go for it...
It isn't great...but I'll deal with it.

Finfan: "Hey, Babe...wanna date a Celebrity ?"

clear.gif

Now all you petition signing guys have really done it!!! ...WTHeck was wrong with the name "Pro Player"???

I think it's a queer sounding name myself. So we'll end up with the lamest stadium name along with the lamest uniforms (in a lot of peoples opinions, I like em, could use a change though).

I dunno..I guess it's better then being GILLETTE or HEINZ?
Guess it can't be all that bad..

Back
Top Bottom